Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for?
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Im thankful for handy friends. DH's best friend came down to help me with a project last night. It didnt go as planned and we have to move on to plan B. Hes coming down ass early on Saturday morning to help me start plan B.

We owe a lot of people, a lot of favors.

klm42404
  • I'm thankful that Ben put chicken salsa in the crockpot yesterday for dinner and so now we have lots of leftovers in the house!! that wasn't on the menu but it means I don't really need to cook much this week.
    s517court115klm42404janma529
  • @amccul20 - I just love salsa chicken. I love it so much. And Shawn hates it and that makes me really sad.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @amcourt09 does Shawn like pulled pork? because I just made that pulled pork recipe where you put it in the crockpot with a can of root beer and then once you shred it you add BBQ sauce. Ben loved it!
  • I'm thankful 30 years ago my Jeff Jeff was born! And that means having cake tonight.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    court115s517janma529mrsskiz
  • I'm thankful 30 years ago my Jeff Jeff was born! And that means having cake tonight.
    Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

• amccul20 said:
    @amcourt09 does Shawn like pulled pork? because I just made that pulled pork recipe where you put it in the crockpot with a can of root beer and then once you shred it you add BBQ sauce. Ben loved it!
    Yea? I'll have to try that one! We both love pulled pork,

• Yesterday H wanted to go out to lunch and said he was craving Five Guys.  We hadn't had it in such a long time that I guess he forgot it makes me sick.  I, for whatever reason, said sure and off we went.  Man, it was delicious.  But I did have a reaction to it.  THANKFULLY (I bet you were wondering why I was posting this in this thread) I didn't get as sick as I did the last time and it was very manageable.  Again, I am thankful for being able to go to the bathroom whenever I want.
  • janma529 said:
    Yesterday H wanted to go out to lunch and said he was craving Five Guys.  We hadn't had it in such a long time that I guess he forgot it makes me sick.  I, for whatever reason, said sure and off we went.  Man, it was delicious.  But I did have a reaction to it.  THANKFULLY (I bet you were wondering why I was posting this in this thread) I didn't get as sick as I did the last time and it was very manageable.  Again, I am thankful for being able to go to the bathroom whenever I want.

As soon as I saw the words Five Guys, I cringed for you. Knowing what that kind of food does to my stomach, I can only imagine on your sensitive belly. I am also thankful you can use the bathroom whenever you want now too. I know that feeling all too well.