Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Toning Tuesday

Work outs?

I got a prenatal yoga DVD from the library. Once Jeff hooks up the DVD player to the TV I'm on it!
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
court115

Re: Toning Tuesday

• We were supposed to go to the gym last night but after some rather stressful events at home yesterday, my TMJ flared up and I sat in bed rocking back and forth like a mental patient with a heating pad on my face. Rocking back and forth is something though right?
  • Mrs.Skiz said:
    Rocking back and forth is something though right?
    More exercise than I did yesterday. What's going on? You okay?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My TMJ flares up when I get super stressed. Its the most excruciating pain I have ever experienced, including child birth. Like put your head through a window kind of pain.

Its just crap with the septic that is going to cost more than we originally thought and Chris being unsure about this new job, plus the "other changes" hes got going on and its making him unusually snappy. Not towards me, but just the situations.

Our family has developed a new family motto that I swear Im going to put up in our new house somewhere. "Just Keep On Swimming" Thats the only thing we can do right now.

• workouts continue to happen.

Monday: ripped

Thursday: zumba

Friday: yoga

Saturday: toning and zumba

last night ripped again.

s517janma529
  • @mrs.skiz i'm so sorry all this crap is happening!
  • @mrs.skiz Oh no! You need a spa day to relax and a lot of wine!
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
    court115amccul20janma529