Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Manic Monday

Weekend highs

Weekend lows
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Manic Monday

• court115court115 member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 2014
    Highs - I had a fun weekend! Friday night's game and concert were so much fun. I even tweeted Chuck Wicks like an 8th grade fan girl afterwards and he tweeted me back! We're totally getting married... ;) My dad's party on Saturday was a huge hit and he had so much fun. Getting girl time in on Sunday is always great.

Lows - Shawn was driving my nerves all weekend and I exploded on Sunday when I came home and saw that he had felt the need to tear the house up. He decided that he just couldn't stand that there were boxes in the basement (HELLO! What is a basement FOR?!) so he opened every single box and took stuff out. There was stuff all over the house that didn't need to be taken out of the boxes. I'm talking about his GI Joes from when he was little and my photo albums of my college friends. Meanwhile, the laundry wasn't touched, the bathrooms weren't cleaned, the baby was hungry, the dinner wasn't started, and the grocery shopping wasn't done. All of those things were more important than what he did and he could have done them. But no. I had to do them plus put the house back together after he tore it up. Then he told me that he needed new jeans so we needed to go shopping right at that exact moment. I told him he was going to need a new face if he didn't get out of mine.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Highs- the psychic party was freaking awesome. She was basically on point with everything she said to me, and I'd totally see her again. 

Lows- Greg and I are hard core dieting and I basically hate everyone at the moment. He's also lost double what I have since we started because all he has to do is drink a protein shake and he loses 5 pounds. 
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Highs...Spending the weekend at home. M and I played outside with our neighbors Saturday afternoon. The weather was perfect.

Lows...our power went out Saturday night from 1:15-3:25. I couldn't sleep b/c DH thought he might have to go into work since he couldn't do it from home. We were all tired yesterday.

• Highs - It was a nice long 4 day weekend for me. Date Day was wonderful, minus a small issue in the restroom at the aquarium. The weather was great, the Flyer are on a winning streak and I got lots of girl time out of the house this weekend.

Lows- I dropped my phone in the toilet at the aquariam on Thurday. Shockingly it still works but its having issues charging. At least I am due for an upgrade on Sunday. I guess this is kind of a high but we found out the issue with our septic and it isnt as catastrophic as we expected. But the work is going to take 3-4 weeks to complete, which pushes back settlement AGAIN. DH was in a funk all weekend because hes nervous about starting his new job today. I drug him out to dinner last night because he hadent left the house the whole weekend besides taking Chase to a birthday party on Saturday.  I havent heard from him yet today, so hopefully everything is going well.

• Highs - lots of Girl time!

Lows - UNC lost last night :-(
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • weekend high: my baby shower! it was an absolute blast and it was so much fun to celebrate. Bear is already very loved

weekend low: pure exhaustion people. I didn't stop all weekend, crashed last night at 9:30 and woke up at 1:30. so I fully expect i'll be crabby today and will hate life until I go to my workout class, and then i'll come home charged with endorphins and unable to fall asleep. haha its a tough life.

• @amcourt09 I love that you talk to Shawn that way. it makes me happy. but i'm sad he created a mess of your house.

@mrs.skiz I hope your H's first day of work goes well!! I'm sure it will

• @amccul20 - lol Sometimes I have to! Boy is a hot mess. Don't worry though - I ordered him some new jeans. They should be here soon.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • amcourt09 said:
    @amccul20 - lol Sometimes I have to! Boy is a hot mess. Don't worry though - I ordered him some new jeans. They should be here soon.

At least you dont have to get him all sauced up in order to buy new clothes.
    court115
  • s517s517 member
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    Highs: Just overall a great weekend. Saturday's weather was perfect and I got to see friends on Sunday. AND I got to sleep until 9 on Sunday!!!! It was glorious.

Lows: Nothing really....

• amcourt09 said:
    I told him he was going to need a new face if he didn't get out of mine.
    LOL!
  • High - Celebrating with Andrea on Sunday!  And H bought Frozen for me and we watched it!

Low - I went to work with H on Saturday morning.  We walked through the office door at 5:45am.  I am NEVER going with him that early again.  Even with a nap later in the day, I was a mess.  Honestly, you'd have thought I was a sleep-deprived toddler.  It wasn't pretty, although H thought it was hilarious.  Also, there was some major gastroslumming going on this weekend.