Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Very important question

2»

Re: Very important question

• SnShne322 said:
    Cheddar and Sour Cream

This!  And tortilla chips.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Spicy Nacho Doritos. And they're not chips, but I also love Popcorn Indiana in the white cheddar flavor.
    Anniversary
              40 books in 2014?

2014: 4/40

[2010: 63] [2011: 35] [2012: 23] [2013: 27]

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer
    edited February 2014
    I am not a huge chip fan, but once I start I can't stop.
    I am Canadian so have to love Ketchup chips! I also love Doritos. Cool Ranch FTW. Last year they had a guacamole chip that I adored.
    I also really like Popcorn,Indiana popcorn. Mmm Sweet and Salty.
  • I don't eat chips often, but I do love a perfectly flaky tortilla chip with some good salsa. 
    image image
    Jen748
  • I can only pick one?!
    Chips are my ultimate weakness.  If I can only choose one type, it's bbq kettle chips.
    Honorable mentions:
    Cool Ranch Doritos
    Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips
    Sweet Onion Hawaiian Kettle Chips
    Baked Lays

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Lays cheddar and sour cream, followed closely by original baked Lays.
  • When I was a kid, they used to sell Eagle Brand chips (I think they were part of Anhueser-Busch) called Hawaiian Kettle Chips. They were the first kettle chips I ever had, and they were AMAZING. They also made a dark russet chip that were good. I will miss those potato chips forever...

Also, there used to be Smokin' Cheddar BBQ Doritos that I was a huge fan of.

And I like Pringles on occasion, specifically the reduced fat original flavor.

Mostly, I just really like chips.

"No longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from." -Jewel

• I love a good ole plain lays potato chip, but I'm kind of a pretzel gal.
    Married 7/04 LO#1 9/13 LO#2 12/15
    ILoveNG
  • Mrs. Vickie's Lime and Black Pepper chips.  I can't find them here anywhere but the Subways in Atlanta carried them (or they used to at least). 

I love white cheddar popcorn.  That's my go to.

Anyone remember Tato Skins (maybe Tater Skins)?  They were oval and kind of thick and had flavors like Loaded Baked Potato.  They were awesome.
  • I like sour cream and onion and cheddar and sour cream.
    View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • Have none of you had the magic that is Middleswarth BBQ? They're amazing. I ship them to my friends that move out of PA.

GreenBride624
  • SusieBW said:

@sneetches, I don't know what Top of the tater is, but I like Doritos dipped in cream cheese.
    -----

@SusieBW

Top of the Tater is chive flavored sour cream.  I think maybe we only have it in Minnesota - I had a friend who used to bring a few containers back to Florida every time she visited.

• I don't eat chips often but I love Muncho's and I love the crunch of a kettle chip!

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I love Lays Sour Cream and Onion and Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream.  I stay away from Pringles because I have the tendancy to eat an entire can in one sitting. :/

Siggy coming soon....
  • I very rarely eat chips, but when I do it's usually plain Ruffles with Helluva Good french onion dip. And I will continue to eat them until I feel sick. Every. single. time. It's gross.

I also love kettle chips and Ruffles sour cream and onion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mrs. Vickie's Lime and Black Pepper chips.  I can't find them here anywhere but the Subways in Atlanta carried them (or they used to at least). 

I love white cheddar popcorn.  That's my go to.

Anyone remember Tato Skins (maybe Tater Skins)?  They were oval and kind of thick and had flavors like Loaded Baked Potato.  They were awesome.
    Oh em gee.  Tato Skins.  I forgot about those.  I used to be able to put away a whole bag of those in a sitting.  Thank God I can't find them anymore.

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

sassypants527
  • Baked Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles. I get really bummed if they don't have the individual serving bags at Subway when I get a meal.

I can't keep them in the house because I'll eat the whole bag! 
  • I think they still sell those Tato Skins.

Okay, well, kind of.

These are called Tato Skins but are not by Keebler:

And Friday's makes something similar:

"No longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from." -Jewel