GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
We Said I Do 09/06/09
We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
image"Birthday"">

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful...

For DD's happy nature. She knows how to make a cranky, tired mama smile :)

For caffeine. In any form. Pepsi is my go to today.

That Ava Nichol's birthday party is coming together and most of her friends have RSVP'd that they are coming!
    imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
    Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
    PandPMeant2Bsmbenevides1989amccul20
  • I'm thankful...

-that my a/s redo was moved up to tomorrow morning! (I just hope it wouldn't have been better to wait another week and a half to see if LO was in a better position/more..."developed?")

-for my sister. She lives 10 hours away, but we talk every day and I could never thank her enough for her support and advice.

-as always, for DH.  He just takes such good care of me and will literally do anything to make me happy.
    imageimage
    smbenevides1989amccul20JLyn821wiggyslilsis
  • Pacifiers
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

smbenevides1989amccul20wiggyslilsisGoodWolf
  • I am thankful for DH for really making me feel better this week when I was at my lowest.

For Lexi, for making me smile, even though she's been pushing my buttons this week.

For my coworker who really listened and offered her best advice to me. She really made me feel better.

For my mom and dad who are awesome in feeding me when I feel like eating their food instead of mine. 

image image image

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

amccul20wiggyslilsis
  • I'm thankful that all decisions have been made on the new flooring throughout our house and that install is happening at the end of next week!! I am going to be one busy person putting my house back together afterwards so i'm hoping it helps make the third tri zoom by!
    PandPMeant2Bsmbenevides1989wiggyslilsis