January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

movtivated Monday

What are you motivated about? Or... What do you need to get motivated about?

I'm motivated about sewing diapers for Abby. I just finished diaper #2 after having to rip the entire thing apart. I hope to start #3 later.

I need to call my one credit card and pay it off.

Re: movtivated Monday

• I'm motivated about getting some coffee to try and help me jump start my day. I am also motivated to try and find an apartment to move into up in the Seattle area. It's frustrating when Washington renters law only requires a 20 day notice to move out. Which means most apartments only know 20 days in advance what they have available. But that doesn't stop me from looking through what apartments have now haha

I need to get motivated about writing these reports for my internship, and most importantly, writing up my Comprehensive Paper, which is my program's version of a thesis. That's coming up due on March 7th. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• What are you motivated about? Or... What do you need to get motivated about?

I am currently motivated my nothing. It's bad.

I need to get motivated about the house. I've been avoiding it because things haven't been going well. Hopefully I'll feel better after today's meeting. I hate the annoying little details.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• jtmh2012jtmh2012 mod
    Moderator Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its
    edited February 2014
    I need to get working on the room full of paperwork.  I took over one of the empty bedrooms in the house to sort through all the boxes of paperwork that needed to be sorted through.  Made some decent progress, but now I'm getting down to the "hard' stuff and so I'm avoiding it. X_X
  • I need to get motivated about: finishing up some homework that is due today and studying for a midterm I have to take tomorrow morning.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Actually I am feeling pretty good!  I do need to take care of some laundry in the bedroom but for the most part, it could wait till this weekend.

• finished my homework and studied for my midterm. Plus did dishes. Woot!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Joy and I worked on the "paper room" tonight.  Shredded another couple of piles and organized a few more. :)
  • penguin112penguin112 member
    10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    I made my credit card payment. Two credit cards paid of with tax money. One more to go!