January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekly TTC Post

Cycle/Month: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing plans: 

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: 

GTKY: If you could drop everything and go on your dream vacation today, where would you go?

Re: Weekly TTC Post

• Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 15/-2

Timing: have to see each other first

Testing plans: no

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: na

GTKY: If you could drop everything and go on your dream vacation today, where would you go? England
  • Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: currently CD 22. Not sure how many DPO since I'm currently not temping, but i've been O-ing around cd 13 or 14, so that'd make me about DPO 9...ish

Timing: on CD 13, CD 14, and CD 15

Testing plans: Probably later this week if I haven't started my period yet. Yay for 30 cent wondfo cheapies haha

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: How about a rant - more sex would be awful nice... I'm feeling deprived

GTKY: If you could drop everything and go on your dream vacation today, where would you go? Italy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• jjbmstincojjbmstinco member
    2500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    Cycle/Month:  8

CD/DPO: 26/10DPO

Timing: Sucky because J was sick

Testing plans: None due to said timing

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none

GTKY: If you could drop everything and go on your dream vacation today, where would you go?
    I have so many places that I would like to visit.  Italy and Australia ate my top 2 locations.  I am not a beachy vacationer, so while I think those places would be beautiful to visit, I would need to do more then lay on the beach.

• Cycle/Month: N/A

CD/DPO: N/A

Timing: N/A

Testing plans: Possibly. Accidentally skipped my pill.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I hate my MIL right now. That is all.

GTKY: If you could drop everything and go on your dream vacation today, where would you go? I would go on a tour of Europe, starting in London and Ireland, going across the channel to Normandy, and the upper part of France, then through Belgium and Amsterdam, and then Germany, Poland, Back to Prague and Vienna, Saltzburg, then Switzerland and northern Italy. Back to Rome and Naples, Then to Greece/Santorini, and finish up with a trip to Madrid and Barcelona.  That should take a few months.

(Sorry, I really wanted to share my dream trip.)
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker