January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FFFC

Anyone have one? Trying to think of one that I'll post in a bit.
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: FFFC

• ImperiumWifeImperiumWife member
    2500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    I really haven't been doing anything for the house and I should be. It's too stressful, and I keep getting so much feedback from my parents, and J doesn't want anything to do with the paperwork, and I don't want to handle it all on my own.

Plus, I've really been letting my diet go. With all the days off I've just gotten so lazy in everything.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Plus, I've really been letting my diet go. With all the days off I've just gotten so lazy in everything.
    I haven't kept up with the diet or my workouts really since I switched jobs.... :(
  • Anyone have one? Trying to think of one that I'll post in a bit.

Oh where to start.....

While I generally like this job more than the last job I was at, there are days that I just want to strangle someone.  I hate being the "needy" person at work so I try to research/do things before asking anybody for help, but I'm just not given guidance on anything here and then have to go bug people to find out how things are done here. X(

I so need a cruise countdown.  Or a trip to Thailand.  Or both.  Maybe I'll forget to get on the return flight. ;)

• That sucks Mark. I have a friend going through a similar thing. They just won't tell her everything that's done.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That sucks Mark. I have a friend going through a similar thing. They just won't tell her everything that's done.

Well, I should clarify.  I guess I'm just used to a different way of doing things.  On the team I came from, the first time something had to be done, we would bring the new guy over and show them how to do it and train them.  Here, they assign you a ticket and expect you to either know how to do it or ask someone else on the team how to do it.  Never had anybody refuse to show me at that point.
  • Well, that's not too bad then.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• jtmh2012 said:
    Anyone have one? Trying to think of one that I'll post in a bit.

Oh where to start.....

While I generally like this job more than the last job I was at, there are days that I just want to strangle someone.  I hate being the "needy" person at work so I try to research/do things before asking anybody for help, but I'm just not given guidance on anything here and then have to go bug people to find out how things are done here. X(

I so need a cruise countdown.  Or a trip to Thailand.  Or both.  Maybe I'll forget to get on the return flight. ;)

CRUUUUUUUUISE
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Jean9ds said:
    jtmh2012 said:
    CRUUUUUUUUISE

Oh hush......you spun me up and then backed out when it came to booking. :P
  • haha you gave me 2 weeks to make the decision! All I said was wait until Jared and I are only paying for one rent a month haha :P

• Hmmm, FFFC is that I really don't want to study for and take the CPA tests. I know logically it would be best to do now while most of what I learned is somewhat fresh and it would help me later in my career. But since I plan to stay at home until my kids are in school I feel like it would be a waste of time right now.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmmm, FFFC is that I really don't want to study for and take the CPA tests. I know logically it would be best to do now while most of what I learned is somewhat fresh and it would help me later in my career. But since I plan to stay at home until my kids are in school I feel like it would be a waste of time right now.
    Assuming it doesn't expire, take it now.  You'll thank yourself later.
  • I regret telling my boss that I have too much time on my hands. While I love to do projects, I am not ready for defend every project I do.

• jtmh2012 said:
    Hmmm, FFFC is that I really don't want to study for and take the CPA tests. I know logically it would be best to do now while most of what I learned is somewhat fresh and it would help me later in my career. But since I plan to stay at home until my kids are in school I feel like it would be a waste of time right now.
    Assuming it doesn't expire, take it now.  You'll thank yourself later.

Well even if I pass the exam I have to get one year of work experience to obtain my license. And the licenses do expire every two years. You have to renew and show work experience or continuing education experience.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know it's Saturday, but I have a flame free confession still haha. My sister mentioned she has been reading The Bump forums. My confession is that sometimes I wander over to her baby month board to see if she has created an account yet and if I would recognize a screen name she would use haha. 

I hear you on that one. I'm not in the mood to write papers right now to finish off my program >.< 
    Good luck with whatever you decide!

• Jean9ds said:
    I know it's Saturday, but I have a flame free confession still haha. My sister mentioned she has been reading The Bump forums. My confession is that sometimes I wander over to her baby month board to see if she has created an account yet and if I would recognize a screen name she would use haha. 

I lurk on the months that I might be due. :P