January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TMI Tuesday

Have something to share?  

Share it here!

Re: TMI Tuesday

• D and I were DTD and J walked in and said Dad why are you doing that to mom?
    Jean9dsImperiumWife
  • LOL Cute!

What did you say?

• I didn't. I acted like I was sleeping. D laughed.
  • Doors have locks for a reason.... ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It was 4 in the morning... And thank you for that wonderful advice Mark.
  • Oh dear! I have no idea what I would say to that either!

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Oh shush, Mark.

Aleigha, I love how you "played possum" haha. I probably would've done the same thing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Alright, I'll do a TMI so Aleigha isn't alone

Jared came down for the weekend and we stayed at my parents house. This was the first time we didn't use a condom at my parents house. The "waddle of shame" to the bathroom after each time definitely wasn't fun. I swear my parents knew and I felt like a teenager sneaking around defying my parents >.<

• Haha thank you for making me feel better.

Wish Mark would play along... He never tells us his secrets.
  • Haha of course! 

We can just make up some secrets about Mark. That's how rumors start ;)

• aleigha85 said:
    Haha thank you for making me feel better. Wish Mark would play along... He never tells us his secrets.
    Cause Mark is a goodie two shoes.  Not so much TMI, but I'll share this one anyway after Jean's waddling story.

Back when I was dating one of my ex's and still living at home we were at my parents house together and my parents were at work (this was before I moved out).  She talked me into taking a shower together with her in the hall bathroom.  Well, dad came home in the middle of it.  He didn't say anything until a week later when I was getting ready to move into the dorms at college.  Pulled me into the garage and lectured me on taking advantage of women.  My only thought at the time was that if anybody was getting taken advantage of at this point it was me given that the whole shower idea was hers.

Got yelled at another time with the same woman by my dad up at my grandparents house for sitting in a room with the door closed (I was on the floor, she was on the bed).

Also got the lecture about how my now wife and I weren't spending the night together in the hotel room when we went to Miami to visit my other grandparents.  I ended up sleeping in the suite living room on an air mattress.  Despite the fact that Joy had been spending evenings at the house.

I swear my parents can be old fashioned sometimes.....
  • I don't believe that Mark is a goodie two shoes :P I'M a goodie two shoes, but I still have a waddle in my parents house so semen does slip out story :P

• I am not buying it either
    Jean9dsImperiumWife
  • I highly doubt this...

• I hear those who don't talk about it are the ones with the biggest stories to tell... Mark. ;)
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Am12712 said:
    I hear those who don't talk about it are the ones with the biggest stories to tell... Mark. ;)
    Yeah, MARK

• Jean9ds said:
    Am12712 said:
    I hear those who don't talk about it are the ones with the biggest stories to tell... Mark. ;)
    Yeah, MARK
    Yeah, anyway!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Oh, and I keep a towel in the bedroom for those occurrences so that I don't have to do the waddle.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Oh, and I keep a towel in the bedroom for those occurrences so that I don't have to do the waddle.

We keep washcloths for that reason....
  • Haha I was lacking extra assistance in my old childhood room at my parents house.  I think I'd be too worried that I would forget the washcloth there and my mom would find it haha. 

• Yes at the parents house is defiantly no bueno
  • Haha I try to leave as little evidence as possible haha

• We concieved at DHs parents house, granted we were living there but it's still awkward.

oh hey, let's confirm that we had sex in your house!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• haha yes! If we get pregnant this cycle, it will be super obvious it happened at my parents house >.< It was the only weekend we saw each other haha

• I swear I am the only one who this doesn't bother. I guess it's because we've only ever lived with my parents.

Oh, and another TMI. BIL's gf told me that the dog ate one of their used condoms out of the trash....
    :-&

BabyFruit Ticker