January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Anyone here

• I'm here :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• It has been quite on here in the evenings. Glad to have some company.
  • Definitely! I'm a night person, although that makes mornings tough. What are you up to this evening?

• Watching a movie.
  • Just finished baking banana chocolate chip bread. Now I'm just postponing going to sleep by surfing facebook and playing Hay Day on my phone

• I'm here, kinda. I really should be going to bed soon though. This kid still wakes up twice a night.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• aleigha85 said:
    It has been quite on here in the evenings. Glad to have some company.

Just the evenings? :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nope. Not here. Am now.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I was out shopping yesterday. Today I've been sewing in between taking care of Abby for her naps etc.

• Yesterday I was studying for my state exam. I should be here tonight but in a horrible mood due to drama makers at my work.  

• Aww, Jen, what happened? I'm here but once dinner is done will be offline for a bit. Been busy lately making projects for Lily's party, teaching myself to knit, working on cleaning and laundry and taking care of my crazy fussy kid. Was ready for a glass of wine by 10:00 am. But I held off until 5:00 pm
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also made homemade bread today at P's request. Turned out decently well. Learning to bake at a higher altitude is a bit tricky.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jen, cheer up you are here with us now.
  • The I team in my building pretty much all hate each other.  They can't work together to save their lives.  I mean, they have to go as the team lead to ask the other teacher to give her the folders.  So yesterday, we had to have a meeting to talk about kids.  Once people showed (late) we sat there for like a minute all kinda looking around at who was suppose to talk.  S thought it was J.  J didn't know what she was talking about.  D and N aren't talking. P isn't talking.  So I start us off for celebrations and one thorn. Then we dive in and talk about kids.  Teachers come in and out. Great. boom done.  I didn't talk about kids since I don't work with them in this sense.  I just looked at the numbers of the scores and J showed more data, everyone else discussed.  Teachers (IDK who) went to my P and said that I was stepping on J's toes and trying to take her job away.  After P talks to J, she didn't have a problem with it.  No one in the meeting did either.  Only these teachers.  So my P pulls me in to tell me this.  Then she goes on about what she wants me to do for something else.  I tuned her out because I kept thinking about the meeting. I wasn't trying to take anyone's job.  I just didn't want to sit there awkwardly and waste time.  So I left her office in a hurry without any real knowledge of what we talked about after she told me the whole drama thing.  Now tomorrow, I have to go talk to her.  I also plan to go apologize to J and explain that I am not after her job. People need the mind their own business.  

I am eating homemade tortillas right now. YUM

• Wow! I am sorry for all the drama you are having at work. At least tomorrow is Friday.

• Uhhh... Drama. I hate drama. Why would they think that. J kinda sounds like my old coworker, who I just had a conversation with in the hallway about the bar being set REALLLLLLY low for her.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker