January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jean

Where are you woman!

Whatever it is, I hope its fun!

We miss you around here.

Re: Jean

• Aww hey! I missed you guys too! Life has been hectic for me! I got a call last Saturday from my dad saying that my grandpa, who has cancer, wasn't doing too well and had a few days left to live. So I took last week off to spend some time with family and help out. My grandfather died on Tuesday. It's been a lot of driving back and forth as well as time at my grandparents house without phone service or internet. I am just now trying to catch up on internship, school, and, of course, on here. I feel so hectic and behind on everything right now >.<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• AW Sweetie! I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.  You didn't miss much around here.  

Aleigha won an award

Am had a birthday

Alyssa is stuck in the snow.

I think everyone else is still normal!

Let me know if I can help out in anyway.

ImperiumWife
  • Aww thanks :) You're so sweet. 

And thank you for the sparknotes version of what has happened in the past week! haha. I love it

• So sorry to hear about your grandfather.
  • Sorry to hear about your grandfather = (

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Thanks, all :) It's been tough, but at least he's no longer in pain

• Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Jen's comment is entirely accurate, though...
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• So sorry to hear about your grandpa.  Hugs!!!  And T&PS to you and your family. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker