January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dreams

I had a sexual dream about an ex last night and woke up feeling guilty.

Tell me something good so I don't feel as bad.

Re: Dreams

• aleigha85 said:
    I had a sexual dream about an ex last night and woke up feeling guilty. Tell me something good so I don't feel as bad.
    I have them too....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is your brain filing a memory of him so he is out of your life and a distant memory now. D isn't a memory because you see him everyday!  

Sorry it was your ex, but I hope he was good. ;)

• It was good and now I keep having those memories today.
  • I guess part of the problem is that I fb stalked him and re requested him after deleting him. I would find myself angry, jealous and annoyed when he would post, comment or like my posts. For some reason though I still care if he is ok. His grandma past away yesterday and that may of been the trigger to thoughts.

So happy I can entertain you all on this Monday. Maybe I am the crazy one. :/
  • You aren't crazy at all.  I had one ex-bff like that.  He passed away or I am sure I would be doing the same things.  How do you think D feels about the fb comments?  I think that is important. I think this just shows you care about anyone you come in contact with.  You have a big heart. 

• D knows how I feel, it's good and bad. When that relationship ended I never got the closure I wanted or needed so I always have the what ifs. Thanks for saying I'm not crazy
  • I don't think you are crazy. I've never had it happen to me, but that doesn't make it wrong. What Jen said is true though. You are thinking about him, so your brain used that to fill in a memory. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Do you think you could ever get that closure that you were looking for?

• Yes and I owe him an apology, but it could also go in a direction that wouldn't be good either. I still have feelings for him. He lives in NM and I have no reason to go there.
  • Could you write him a letter and not send it? At least to get it off your chest and onto paper?  (this is the therapist in me coming out.-sorry!)

Friend Jen coming back- I think you are right that it could go bad fast if you were to go.

• I love when therapist Jen comes out! 

Sorry, that was really off topic, but you've got such good ideas sometimes! 

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I like therapist and friend Jen a lot. No letter won't work did that and actually sent it. Big mistake!

We have been chatting on fb and I am feeling very happy about the conversation. :)

Thank you for saying this.  It really means a lot to me. I have lost some friends in college because they said that I "counsel" them too much.  I honestly never try to do it, but its just who I am.  They made me doubt my ability to be a friend for a long time.  Thank you.

ImperiumWife
  • aleigha85 said:
    I like therapist and friend Jen a lot. No letter won't work did that and actually sent it. Big mistake! We have been chatting on fb and I am feeling very happy about the conversation. :)
    I hope it helps with closure. 

Thank you for saying this.  It really means a lot to me. I have lost some friends in college because they said that I "counsel" them too much.  I honestly never try to do it, but its just who I am.  They made me doubt my ability to be a friend for a long time.  Thank you.
    :) What else can I say? 

BabyFruit Ticker