Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SBR: What would you get at Amazon with $100

mrsvedomrsvedo member
Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Name Dropper
edited January 2014 in Nest Book Club

Just got my Ebates payment in the form of an Amazon gc. It was big this quarter because of referral bonuses and Christmas shopping (like $90 back!).

So, you have $100 to spend at Amazon. ETA -- It can be anything including or not including books.

And, go.

my read shelf:
Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: SBR: What would you get at Amazon with $100

• Books and sewing stuff.

What stuff outside of reading do you enjoy?
    DD born 1.25.15

• Just about anything that doesn't involve sports LOL. I'm spoiled for choice and frozen by indecision.

If I had to narrow it down, I gravitate toward books, board games, tv/movies, house stuff, clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.

That doesn't really narrow it down though, haha.

Mostly just looking for inspiration I guess.

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Need any cool kitchen things or gadgets for the house? I've had my eye on an emulsion blender.  

• I would buy new vinyl, books, or a new purse.
    I write sexy books. I read all the books. I love dresses & macarons.

image image image 
    image image image
  • If you like lattes there is a Mr coffee latte maker which is awesome. I make a chai tea latte every morning :-)

An emulsion blender is pretty great.

DD born 1.25.15

• Books, makeup, shoes, purses.  In that order ;)
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• I would get this because it is friggin adorable http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DEK08PK/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A30VKUYXB337KA

and then I would buy books.
    90 books in 2015?
    dmlk413
  • I would get this because it is friggin adorable http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DEK08PK/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A30VKUYXB337KA

and then I would buy books.
    I want this dress!! 
  • Something for my camera...another lens maybe or a bag since I still can't find one I like.
    Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015: 153
    Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
    <a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • Probably just a bunch of Kindle books.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

dmlk413fabk
  • We brought a ton of change to the Coinstar machine and currently have $140 for Amazon waiting to be spent.  We were thinking of getting something for our house (we need a new fan unit in the bathroom, we were eyeing a new crockpot for a while, I want some organizational stuff for the pantry and freezer, there are some kitchen gadgets I've been wanting, etc.), but some things changed this week and I think we might be buying something else that I'm not at liberty to talk about just yet.

Yup, it's my turn to be vague and mysterious.  This might be my Friday confession.

• A bunch of books and preorders for this year. And at least one Disney movie.
    fabk
  • I would buy all of the books and some new makeup brushes.

I might also put it towards a new suitcase because mine is functional but old and a bit shabby. I can't quite justify buying a new one though.
  • I got an $100 Amazon GC for Christmas and this is what I bought:

City of Orphans (paperback)

Eleanor & Park (Kindle Book)

Night of Cake and Puppets (Kindle Book)

Pre-Ordered Dreams of Gods & Monsters

Pre-Ordered The Book of Life

Natalie Merchant Perspectives CD

Catching Fire Soundtrack CD

New iPod headphones

Body Spray

Breastmilk Ice Trays

Ladybug Skip Hop Backpack

Married 7/04 LO#1 9/13 LO#2 12/15
  • SusieBW said:
    We brought a ton of change to the Coinstar machine and currently have $140 for Amazon waiting to be spent.  We were thinking of getting something for our house (we need a new fan unit in the bathroom, we were eyeing a new crockpot for a while, I want some organizational stuff for the pantry and freezer, there are some kitchen gadgets I've been wanting, etc.), but some things changed this week and I think we might be buying something else that I'm not at liberty to talk about just yet.

Yup, it's my turn to be vague and mysterious.  This might be my Friday confession.

Might be? It best be!
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• SusieBW said:
    We brought a ton of change to the Coinstar machine and currently have $140 for Amazon waiting to be spent.  We were thinking of getting something for our house (we need a new fan unit in the bathroom, we were eyeing a new crockpot for a while, I want some organizational stuff for the pantry and freezer, there are some kitchen gadgets I've been wanting, etc.), but some things changed this week and I think we might be buying something else that I'm not at liberty to talk about just yet.

@SusieBW

image imageimage
  • These ideas are awesome! Thanks!

my read shelf:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Right now? My diaper bag. Due in april. Aside from baby things, probably makeup and nail polish, books, kitchen stuff.
    image   image