Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TTC Check In

Happy Thursday Ladies!!

How many months/cycles have you been TTC?

Where are you in your cycle?

Any plans for testing?

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next?

Anything good or bad in life or TTC?

Thoughts, questions, concerns?

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for?

BRQOTD: What are some things you can't wait to do with your LO when you have him/her?

imageMags's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

TTC 19 months ~Started RE in March 2014~
DH was not ready for IUI so we waited
~Started acupuncture in  May 2014~

~~BFP 7/6/14~~~EDD 3/14/15~~It's a girl!!~~

Re: TTC Check In

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 13/8

Where are you in your cycle? CD39, waiting for AF

Any plans for testing? nope

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next? separate post yesterday explains what is next

Anything good or bad in life or TTC? trying to be hopeful for this next cycle, not there yet. Looking forward to Super Bowl party drinking on Sunday!

Thoughts, questions, concerns? nope

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for? be able to afford and get done all the things we want to do with our house

BRQOTD: What are some things you can't wait to do with your LO when you have him/her? go to Disney, cuddle, everything, read to/with them, dress them
    TTC 24 months, IUI #3 BFP 6/4/14 Beta 6/5 58, 6/9 508, 6/11 1227 TWINS! EDD 2/15/15
    With heavy hearts, we said goodbye to our precious angels on 8/12 at 13 weeks 2 days.
    IVF #1 Lup/Brav/Meno, ER 11/28 10R/10F, ET "Rudolph" 4AA embryo 12/3, 7 frosties.
    BFP! Betas: 12/12 225, 12/15 706, 12/17 1512. EDD 8.21.15
    12/29 hb 120. 1/5 perfect, GRAD DAY! 1/15 perfect at OB. NT 2/6 PERFECT, HB 158!

Baby Girl born 8.9.15 at 38.2 due to IUGR 4lb7.8oz 17" 
    Our princess is being watched over by her older siblings every day <3
    Anniversary 

• @islandmonkey8 I am keeping everything crossed for you that this next cycle works!! I'm glad you at least have a plan now.

How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 14 months/ 14 cycles

Where are you in your cycle? CD18 DPO 6

Any plans for testing? No

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next?   Green Tea every day, tried to do ED with ST and started early (which was good bc I O'd early).

Anything good or bad in life or TTC? Well everyone knows about my cat so that's the bad. The good is we have a new car Dodge Durango and it's awesome but HUGE!

Thoughts, questions, concerns? Hmm: DH hasn't mentioned his SA that he needs to get done. I'm not bringing it up yet until after this cat situation is done.

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for? That my cat's mass comes back as an infection and everything goes back to normal.

BRQOTD: What are some things you can't wait to do with your LO when you have him/her?
    Go swimming, go to the beach, go to an aquarium, xmas when they start understanding Santa and trick or treating.

imageMags's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

islandmonkey8sgautschi

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC?
    13/8

CD30

Any plans for testing?
    Nope. I think AF will be here today.

Back to temping. I started the other day when we finally got a new thermometer. It appears that I had O'd and my temp dropped today.
    Time will tell.

Nope. DH has pink eye.

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for?
    I wish it was March. And warm. And we were on vacation.

ALL THE THINGS! :-)
  • @blueeyedblossom - Oh that sucks about DH!! Hope he gets better soon!

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 9m/cycles

Where are you in your cycle? CD7

Any plans for testing? Nope, not until next week

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next? I started charting again. After several months of "perfect timing" and nothing, I need to make sure with a temp shift that I am actually O'ing

Anything good or bad in life or TTC? We are finally after 9 months getting a real offer for our house this afternoon

Thoughts, questions, concerns? I really hope I dont have to bring up the "whats next" conversation with DH regarding fertility testing.

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for? I wish I may, I wish I might, wish for the sale of my house to actually go through!!!

BRQOTD: What are some things you can't wait to do with your LO when you have him/her? Take them to our beach house for the first time. I was in a terrible place with DS's bio father and I missed being able to take DS to the beach for the first time.

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 5/4

Where are you in your cycle? 9 DPO

Any plans for testing? Not until this weekend at the earliest but trying to hold off until next week. AF is due on Tuesday according to FF, but that would be pretty early for me. I wouldn't expect it for another few days.

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next? OPKs

Anything good or bad in life or TTC? Not really

Thoughts, questions, concerns? Not that I can think of

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for?  That I still graduate in May but someone else does my work and goes to my classes for me this last semester.

BRQOTD: What are some things you can't wait to do with your LO when you have him/her?  The biggest thing is to read books together.

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 3/2

Where are you in your cycle? cd 30

Any plans for testing? Maybe this weekend

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next? this cycle - temping; next cycle - want to order so ICs for both OPKs and HPT

Anything good or bad in life or TTC? nope I lead a pretty boring life lately haha

Either getting a job that I love that actually pays well or an all expense paid European vacation - I dream big though I'd be happy for it to be Spring to be honest

Going to the zoo (always been my favorite thing to do but at the moment we're 6-8 hours from the closest zoo)
    Going to the lake & river, reading, playing in the leaves & snow, nurturing a love for horses and nature
    Basically getting to experience everything through their eyes as they explore the world & life
    image    imageimage
  • @sewilson33 I'm so very sorry about your cat. :(
    @islandmonkey8 I'm crossing everything for your upcoming cycle!! <3
    @blueeyedblossom Pink eye sucks. I hope your H feels better soon!
    @mrs.skiz I hope your house sells! GOOD LUCK!!
    @mrsvedo, FX that AF stays away!
    @stephkf I love all your BRQOTD answers! :)

How many months/cycles have you been TTC? Cycle 6

Where are you in your cycle? CD 21; I think I O'd yesterday...

Any plans for testing? I guess valentine's day. AF is due the 13th.

Have you done anything different this cycle or plan to next? We actually did the sex this cycle. So that's a step in the right direction. :-P

Anything good or bad in life or TTC? a bunch of little stuff. My Ninna's MRI came back good after 3ish months of chemo so she's got the green light to schedule the bladder removal surgery. H is finally off night shifts for an entire glorious year... oh, and our wedding anniversary is tomorrow! :)

Thoughts, questions, concerns? Newp

QOTD: If you could have one wish come true right now that is NOT BR what would you wish for? I'd like to only work part-time and still have all the full-time benefits and pay. LOL No one said it had to be feasible.

Pretty much everything. I can't wait to see everything through the eyes of a child. That sounds SUUUPER SAPPY OMG. Sorry. lol
    islandmonkey8arj14sgautschi
  • @stephkf - FX for you!! Do you have a link to your chart?

@Mrsvedo - Good luck with testing! Don't forget 10 DPO-11DPO can sometimes be too early to show a positive so just keeping crossing everything!

@callitcompulsive Happy Anniversary!!

• @Sewlison33 - again, I am so sorry about your kitty :(
    @islandmonkey8 - hoping for a great plan for you this next cycle!
    @blueeyedblossom - ugh, pink eye sucks.  I had it in spring last year in both eyes because of allergies... hope your DH gets some relief soon!
    @Mrs.skiz  - good luck with the offer on your house!
    @stephkf - good luck this cycle!
    @callitcompulsive - you've had a lot going on!  I'm happy your grandma got the all clear :) And happy anniversary!

How many months/cycles have you been TTC?
    I always lose track... 6 cycles I think?

CD26.  Still waiting to O.  If this is like my last cycle I'm guessing it will happen within the next week sometime.

Any plans for testing?
    Took an OPK today, no where close to positive

Temping, taking OPKs

I want a nice job or internship in my field.  Part time is still ok.

Discovering who they are and what they like / dislike... teaching them mine and DH's nerdy ways...
    Anniversary
    08/13: Started TTC  - 07/14: PCOS dx
    BFP 09/18/15 - Baby S 05/27/16
    callitcompulsiveislandmonkey8
  • @sewilson33 my chart link (hopefully): http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4af3f0
    I'd be surprised if I got a bfp this cycle, as after FF moved my CHs to a week later, we ended up with pretty poor timing, which was sad since the first CHs we had decent timing. I'm definitely ordering OPKs for next cycle to hopefully help get a better heads up before the temp spike. The thing I'm happy about is that if FF is right then my cycles are hopefully starting to get back to "normal."
    image    imageimage
  • @stephkf - ygpm
    image image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #1: 11/9/13; spontaneous m/c at 6w2d, 11/25/13
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    B/w 1/8: betas 17,345, progesterone 25.6
    Progesterone suppositories started 1/2. Please stick, baby!!
    Fiona Elise born 9/9/14 - welcome beautiful girl!
    Badge Unicorn
  • @stephkf - that chart looks awesome!

JLyn821