I know this question has been discussed multiple times, but I suck at searching past posts and can't find them.
I got in touch with my insurance company to see what breast pumps are offered and was told the below are free:
- Hygeia Q Breast Pump with Tote Bag
- Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump Shoulder Strap Bag
- Medela Advanced Personal Double Pump
- Limerick PJ's Bliss Electric Breast Pump
- The First Years Breastflow miPump Double Pump
I can also, through one of the companies, upgrade (with a cost to me and DH) to one of these:
- Medela Pump in Style (under $100 OOP to us)
- Medela Freestyle (under $200 OOP to us)
- Dr. Brown's Double Electric Breast Pump (not sure of OOP cost to us)
What do you use and do you like it? If you had the option to switch, would you? I've heard great things about Medela, but I wasn't sure which model. Most insurances only cover the Advanced. Thoughts?? I can order mine as soon as our new insurance kicks in tomorrow.
* TTC #2 March 2015 *