GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

What is everyone up to this weekend?
imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
We Said I Do 09/06/09
We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
image"Birthday"">

Re: Weekend Plans

• Just hanging out mostly. Mom and I are going to bake some cookies today. I'm going to try to get some rest if I can. Not having much luck. DHs uncle is coming into town to visit which will be nice. We haven't seen him in 2 years. Otherwise not much going on...
    Maybe I'll have a baby..

"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." 

-Maya Angelou

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    fallbrideoct05bridget0117[Deleted User]
  • GL, @greenbeanqueen!

Tonight DH, my step son and I are having fame night.  Tomorrow we have to be up early to held SIL and her bf move and then go to a surprise wedding (she thinks they're getting married in 6 months). Totally not my thing, but I think she will enjoy it and he obviously put a lot of work into it, so I hope it works out.

Sunday will consist of straightening up the house and hopefully a lot of relaxing.
    imageimage
  • Tonight I am hoping to take a trip of gifts to our house from my mom's. We did Christmas morning here and have been staying here since. I want to bring the stuff home in waves so I have time to organize it all without being overwhelmed.

Saturday-not sure yet but in the afternoon we have a Christmas event to go to at a friend of the family's.

Sunday-DH wants to go shopping and possibly have a date night.
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
  • We don't really have plans which is now. I have a terrible cold so after work today I'm headed fraught home to bed. I'm skipping yoga since breathing isn't all that easy for me.

At some point this weekend I'd like to clean and H wants to go see the hobbit.
  • Tonight... we're exchanging gifts with another couple over dinner, then people are coming over tonplay Cards Against Humanity.

Tomorrow... DH is going to call in sick to work and then go see his favorite band play (punk band H2O) as his last show before he can't be an asshole -his words- in the pit. I would totally go, but I guess punk rock.shows aren't very safe at 8.5 months pregnant... lol

Sunday... we are heading to my MIL's in the Poconos so DH can get her Roku up and running. I'm going to get out of the house. We may stop by his sister's house to see our niece.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I'm working overnights tonight, Saturday and Sunday! Don't be jealous! :)
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/20thxyh.jpg[/IMG]

Our ferocious guard dog : BEWARE!
  • Hope you feel better soon @amccul20

@ashleymatt1215 My little brother got me cards against humanity for Christmas! We have played it every night since haha it is addicting!
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    image"Birthday"">
    AshleyMatt1215
  • I worked today and work tomorrow. I am already dreading it. R was off the 25th-29th. Christmas Day was crazy busy. I worked 8 hrs yesterday, 6 today and 6 tomorrow. I am so sore and crampy from being on my feet all day that by the time I get home, I don't want to do anything. I feel like we are wasting his days off :(
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• Aw I'm sorry @lb1117
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    image"Birthday"">
  • Today we went to get groceries, to pay some bills and To have some lunch together. It was nice.

Right now: DH is playing his new game while I do some laundry, watch Grey's Anatomy and drink a Chelada. I'm already a little tipsy lol.

Saturday: probably just clean and hang out at home. We want to go out but I don't think my mom can babysit.

Sunday: Hopefully just relax.
    wiggyslilsis