GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Mopey and depressed.

Ladies, I am supposed to be on a beach right now.  Instead, I am on my couch with my water and cross-stitching and the Big Bang Theory.  I need a pick-me-up.  What do you do around the house to make yourself feel better, since wine and chocolate are clearly off the table?
image Anniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
You made my wedding day complete.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Mopey and depressed.

• I work on little projects that I've been putting off.  Like re-finishing a dresser, hanging up some new pictures on the walls, reading a book that's been on the bookshelf for over a year, or working on my scrapbook.  It helps to feel like I accomplished something with the time at home.

TTC since 1/13  DX:PCOS 5/13 (long, anovulatory cycles)
    Clomid 50mg 9/13 = BFP! EDD 6/7/14 M/C 5w6d Found 11/4/13
    1/14 PCOS / Gluten Free Diet to hopefully regulate my system. 
    Chemical Pregnancy 03/14
    Surprise BFP 6/14, Beta #1: 126 Beta #2: 340  Stick baby, stick! EDD 2/17/15
    Riley Elaine born 2/16/15

TTC 2.0   6/15 
    Chemical Pregnancy 9/15 
    Chemical Pregnancy 6/16
    BFP 9/16  EDD 6/3/17
    Beta #1: 145 Beta #2: 376 Beta #3: 2,225 Beta #4: 4,548
    www.5yearstonever.blogspot.com 
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm sorry. :(

I also work on projects and organize things. Last night I organized all my jewelry. It made me feel really happy and accomplished. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • A nap with my kitty usually works.

In regard to the GD dx, I cried regularly for about two weeks about it. Give yourself a little time to feel down. You will feel better soon.

I would focus on the positives - I was pg and I was (likely) going to have a healthy LO. Even if it was really really hard.

It feels like FOREVER but time will pass, LO will get here and it will be over!!!
    "How long till my soul gets it right? Can any human being ever reach the highest light? Except for Galileo, god rest his soul, king of night vision, king of insight." ~ Indigo Girls Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013