GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FFFC

It is Friday! Any confessions?
imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
We Said I Do 09/06/09
We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
image"Birthday"">

Re: FFFC

• I am putting some of the toys that Ava Nichol received for Christmas straight into storage. Her cheerleader is obnoxious and another toy that is too young for her are on the top of the list.

Also, I haven't gotten rid of anything of hers. I just put it in boxes and put it in storage for now.
    imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
    Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
  • My 10y/o SIL is driving me nuts and she has been hacking like an invalid all week. She sounds terrible but her and her mom are like constantly repeating that "it's just allergies" because they know I'm a germaphobe and I think they think they are convincing everyone but I don't believe for a second that it's allergies, especially after today. She sounds like she has the croup. And she doesn't cover her mouth or wash her hands well. I'm kind of glad I don't have a newborn to shield from her germs yet. I am afraid I'm going to have to get nasty when the baby is born if she keeps coughing like this because I can't let her be in Caroline's face coughing and hacking like that. Blegh.

"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." 

-Maya Angelou

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am starting to hate going to work... But, the plan is to work until I go Into labor. I just can't seem to care lately though.
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz