Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

care.com

Just accepted a position for a job and I am a nervous wreck about finding childcare for Henry. We need to find a sitter for in home. Has anyone ever used care.com or sittercity?
<Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Re: care.com

• I have not but I know someone whose mother was a caregiver and used it.  She said that there are some great people on there but they tend to be more expensive (duh) and that most people who have bad experiences used the cheapest people on there. 
    As with anything, you get what you paid for.

I only pass this along because if you look at reviews that is worth considering.  I am sure people had amazing experiences and her mom worked for a number of people loved her but there are likely bad reviews out there.
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• just_JRMjust_JRM member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2013
    We didn't find our babysitter through care.com but nearly everyone I asked did! They all mentioned using the background check tools, etc.
  • A friend's mom is looking for work. She's AMAZING. Where are you, she's in Phoenixville.

Otherwise everyone I know has used care.com
    <p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]