Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kid outing ideas

My friend is coming from out of town and we are looking for somewhere near Oaks/Audubon/KoP to meet up with our kids (one will be 21 months, the other 18 months) with something for them to do. I think they are probably too small for Bounce U but we are looking for ideas that would keep them busy.  It will be the week of X-mas if that helps and both are boys (not sure that matters but mani/pedis would not go over well with the dads)

Any suggestions?
imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Kid outing ideas

• Your options are limited due to weather, unless you don't mind being outside. If you're OK with outside there is an animal and bird sanctuary that is awesome. http://pa.audubon.org/john-james-audubon-center-mill-grove

Inside, really at that age, Chick fil a in trooper. If you head to Phoenixville you could go to Franklin Mills, the cafe' area has a nice play area and you can bring your own food.
    <p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • erbur78erbur78 member
    Tenth Anniversary 2500 Comments 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2013
    mzovoce said:

Inside, really at that age, Chick fil a in trooper. If you head to Phoenixville you could go to Franklin Mills, the cafe' area has a nice play area and you can bring your own food.
    I think you mean Franklin Commons, right?  ;-)

Speaking of Franklin Mills, did anyone see the ridiculous news story about the woman using a stun gun on another shopper over the weekend?  How nuts! 

ETA: I corrected the link to Franklin Commons.  Sorry about that. 
  • yes, Franklin Commons, not Franklin Mills, too many damn Franklins
    <p>[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
  • erbur78 said:
    mzovoce said:

I think you mean Franklin Commons, right?  ;-)

Speaking of Franklin Mills, did anyone see the ridiculous news story about the woman using a stun gun on another shopper over the weekend?  How nuts! 
    Yes.  How crazy is that.  But to shop at Franklin Mills, you probably need it.  I dispise that mall.  Never really shopped there, but the last time I did (many many years ago), someone started following me, and I hid in Boscovs, but could see where he was going and when he passed me, I quickly left the store, never to return.
  • wait that was at FM?? UGH! I NEVER go there unless I am completely desperate

I will check out Franklin Commons... thanks! 
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers