Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TGIF!!

Happy Friday! Thought I would start this since Mana is (hopefully) enjoying her family time. :)

So what's everyone up to this weekend?

court115

Re: TGIF!!

• Friday...Decorating for Christmas
    Saturday...Decorating for Christmas
    Sunday...Can you guess??
    I love this time of year!

I'll have to stick some grocery shopping in there too. My plan is to do meal plans for the next 2 weeks

• Today: DH and I might head over to kohls just to see if there's anything left from the sales. Tonight my cousin is watching the boys for us so I can go up and visit my dads side of a family. We're meeting at a bar, so I can't bring the kids.

Saturday: Not sure. I did all of my decorating already except the outside of the house so maybe that.

Sunday: My mom is cooking her own Thanksgiving dinner because my stepdad and my sister had to work yesterday. So round 3 of stuffing my face.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Thanks Karen!

Friday - hanging out with the kids. We might get bundled up and play with their power wheels later. Lilly has a birthday party to go to tonight but she's "gonna come right back"

Saturday - IHOP to meet MIL 's boyfriend family. Then more playing with the kids.

Sunday - hope to beat the traffic home.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Today - chillin with L during the day and decorating the new tree H bought this morning

Saturday - driving to my in laws or the weekend. Date night for me and H....well actually me, him, and his friends, but yay for adult time!

Sundays- driving home and football
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • Moving. Moving. And more moving. Hopefully I won't hurt Shawn because I'm pretty irritated with him already. Dude went out golfing today. He left at 9 am and is on his way home now. HELLO I have a house to finish packing and a toddler to keep up with. A little help would have been nice. Luckily my mom and my oldest nephew came over (my nephew is spending the night) so I had people to occupy Teddy so I could get stuff done. I told him that I am not touching a box tomorrow. I'll move the baby, the dog and my computer and that's it.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Friday - We were supposed to come home, but we ended up staying in York another night.  We went out with H's high school buddies.

Saturday - We ate lunch with my parents and helped them put up their Christmas tree.  We met up with some friends later in the evening to see a band.

Today - My goal is to not leave the house.  I may or may not do productive things.