Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

s/o Christmas Lights

J's conversation about the Christmas lights got me thinking. All my Christmas light have all been hand me downs from my parents. I got all my dads ornaments and such when he died which included the tree lights. I also got some from my mom when she bought new ones so now I dont know which ones are which. I have specific ones that I use on the tree every single year now though. But I have no idea how old they all are. I have only had to change the bulbs out here and there.

My question is, how often for safety purposes do you think Christmas tree lights should be switched out? Our tree is never ever left on when we arent home and only on over night on Christmas Eve.

This of course comes on the heels of my uncles house catching fire while they were all home. Losing my grandfather to a house fire doesnt help either. So now Im super paranoid about fire.

Re: s/o Christmas Lights

• Oh man, I am not the person to answer this question.  I think they tell you never to plug more than 3 strands together and right now we've got 5.