Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dyson for house with shag carpet and uneven floors??

Will a Dyson vacuum be good for a house with shag carpet? I also have a little bit of uneven slate flooring in the kitchen. Are Dyson vacs good for uneven flooring? If so, please recommend which Dyson I should look into getting. Or if you ladies know of any other vacs that would be better please let me know also. Thanks!!

Re: Dyson for house with shag carpet and uneven floors??

• I have a DC40 that works really well on bare floors and shag rugs. I had the more heavy duty one and I think it was more powerful for the carpet, but ridiculously heavy and it took the twist out of the fibers (probably cheap carpet). I know they also have a model for multi floor households.