Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How do you delete a post?

I posted something on the wrong board. What am I missing?
My favorite place on earth: The Amargosa Valley.

Re: How do you delete a post?

• Is "delete" an option for you when you click on the gear in the upper right hand corner of the post?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Sorry @passanie but deleting a post isn't an option -- if you want to PM me with the link to the post I can help you redirect it to the right board!

Be sure to follow The Nest on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
  • Ooooo.... no more DDing?
     Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • Sorry @passanie but deleting a post isn't an option -- if you want to PM me with the link to the post I can help you redirect it to the right board!
    Can you bring it back?

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• Nova726 said:
    Ooooo.... no more DDing?
    Doesn't look like it. But I have seen people get around it by just deleting their entire post
    Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• PassaniePassanie member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    She deleted it for me this time, but no, sounds like they don't give users the ability to delete posts. I was able to edit it all down to just an asterisk in the title field, but if someone quotes you, nope, sounds like your posts and their replies are stuck on the internet for all eternity so the nest can get hits.
    My favorite place on earth: The Amargosa Valley.