January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sleeping through the night

I really hope I don't jinx by posting about it but we finally decided to try putting Lily in her crib again and she's doing great. She fusses a little then goes to sleep and has been sleeping through the night the last 2 nights. I'm still waking up a lot because I think I hear her or because my boobs hurt since she isn't waking up for her night feeding anymore. But yay for the crib and her sleeping so great!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleeping through the night

• Awesome! I hope she keeps it up! Where was she sleeping before?

Caden sleeps in his crib and usually sleeps an 8hr stretch, wakes up to eat, and then sleeps for 2 to 3 more hours.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Yay! I dont't want to jinx it either, but congrats!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• That is great news!!! Abby slept through the night the past few nights too! Fingers crossed for the both of us.

What time do you guys put your lo's to bed?

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Caden goes to bed no later than 830. I have found that if he goes to bed later, he doesnt sleep later and the next day is no fun.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Wow, this is great news.

Liliana is still sleeping with me in my bed (DH is still on the couch). She usually sleeps for 4 hours at a time. 9pm-1am, 1:30-4am, 4am-whenever I have to get up.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • It's the best when you finally get a normal sleep schedule again!
  • wahoo! hope it last!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• shellyamfshellyamf member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    She was sleeping in bed with me. And was waking up once or twice to eat. Pretty much like what Tara described. I loved the cuddles but it is nice to have her in her crib finally. She woke up at 2:00 and at 6:00 last night but still went back down in her crib. We try to get her to bed by 8:00. Some days its 7:30 and others its 8:30. Kind of depends on when her last nap was. If she goes to bed later than that she's still up by 7:30 and then is cranky.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aww congrats! Transition to crib is so exciting!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker