January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What is everyone up too?

I am sitting here with a racing heart and watching Double Divas.

Re: What is everyone up too?

• I am just messing around on the computer. thinking about what food to make

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I have a leftover quesadilla that I can't eat...

• if i only i could teleport....

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I would love this power!  I would visit a lot more people!

• lol ! I totally know the feeling.

What did you do today?

• I'm looking at houses.....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Went to work, came home, cried, buried Wedge, and now sitting here.

Be jealous of my life.

• Mark-any luck?

• I've been working on getting Abby back to sleep since 8:30. She had an hour nap before that. I'll be putting her in her crib in a few minutes. I'm hoping she'll be down for the night now. FX:)

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Being lazy tonight! The best feeling! I have almost forgotten what that felt like.
  • watching 16 and pregnant haha. yes, soooo bad. I did zumba for the second time today. Gosh, that's intense...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Oh I miss Zumba! Hoping to get back to it soon. I worked on homework last night after I got Lily to bed. She was having a rough night. It took me an hour to her to stay asleep when it usually takes 15 minutes. Now this morning I'm getting ready for our day. Going to a consignment sale with my SIL and then when we get home we might be getting paint for the house. I say might because it depends on Paul.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Helped my mom freeze some corn from the garden. Spent the rest of the night reading and vegging. I was already asleep by the time you even started this post. I hate being on the east coast. I wish I could teleport and stay up with you guys. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Mark-any luck?
    Sadly, no..... :((
  • Mark-any luck?
    Sadly, no..... :((
  • I am only up late due to my second shift schedule lol. I never go to bed till 2/3am.