January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Today makes...

2 months I have Now lost...

3 guinea pigs and one dog.

Wedge passed away in this sleep this morning.  I am besides myself.  I don't think I fully got over my other 2 boys and now my heart hurts a million times more.  I am slowly losing it. :(

My principal told me to just get another guinea pig.  I kinda wanted to respond why don't you just go and get another kid, but I didn't. :(

Re: Today makes...

• I am so sorry Jen. It will get better. But it is going to be hard for a long time. Yes, no other piggie is going to fill the void, but they will help you feel better, and comfort you. I still think about my cat four years later, and no one could replace him, but my new babiew make me happy. Give yourself time to morn, and on e day someone will be wiggling back into your heart. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
    I am so sorry Jen. I know how you feel. My dog passed away on Aug. 15. He was my dog for the first three years of his life then he became my mom's dog because I couldn't have him in the condo I was renting. I still can't believe he's gone. It seems like he's still at my parent's house and will greet me at the door when I arrive. Sadly, he won't.

In time, it will get better. Just think, maybe pets go to heaven and are there waiting for us! Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I am so sorry! No matter what kind of animal, pets are part of the family and in your heart. I hope it gets better soon!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15