January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How was your day?

We did some errands.  Then J and I went shopping.  He got 2 pair of pants and I got a shirt all for $7.00 at Goodwill.  I love 50% off day!  Then we drove to Greeley to go to Kohls where he got 2 new shirts and I got 2 new bras. It was a nice day.  Now we are watching Identity Theft with my free DVD code.

Re: How was your day?

• I had a wedding at the grand Hyatt downtown Denver. Then went to the bronco game with my little bro.
  • Good! Went to the farmer's market and got tons of cherry tomatoes, avocados, and string beans. Then just got back from Chippendales. Gosh those sexy men can dance! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Mmmmm sharing the love <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

jjbmstinco
  • I am back this morning.  Today I am going to clean the house.  I have an internet video chat with some graduate friends.  Also, I feel like poop so mustering up the find the energy to do anything is going to be real tough.

• We took Caden to his first baseball game last night. He did fantastic! He didnt even cry when the rowdy crowd woke him up.

Today we have a whole lotta nothing planned and I'm ok with that.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• I saw pictures, very nice!

• Went out to dinner at a fancy italian restaurant for my Birthday. Also got a galaxy tab! Haven't opened it yet though! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Went to the store yesterday and hung out with the hubs last night watching season 8 of HIMYM. We finished it today. Also played with Lily, did some homework, and successfully put off cleaning the house. My brain reasoned that in a week we are going to start sorting stuff and doing a few home improvements like painting before we sell so I can just clean then. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wooo! Season 8! What did you think of the ending? Do you like the choice of the actress?

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I liked season 8 more than 6 or 7. I think she's cute. I was a bit worried for a second half way through the season they'd say it was Robin. I'm happy it's not. Now I can't wait to see season 9.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cant wait to see it either. I can't believe how many people still think its Robin. But I can't wait to see how she fits in with the group. 

BabyFruit Ticker