Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend plans?

NQ where are you!?

Tonight: Phillies game with my parents and siblings.  This was a Father's Day gift to my dad.

Tomorrow: DH has his fantasy football draft, which is an all day/night event.  The kiddo and I will have lunch with my parents and then see where the day takes us.

Sunday: no concrete plans. 

Re: Weekend plans?

• Sitting at Bryn Mawr Hospital with DH, who's in post-op from a minor surgery (he's fine). So I'm pretty much playing nurse this weekend.

Randomly, one of my coworkers is in a competitive curling league and he has a tournament this weekend not far from my house. So, if DH is doing okay I may head over there to experience curling for the first time.
  • Tonight: Out with friends for a beer or two
    Tomorrow: Zoo early, house stuff in the afternoon, movie night and Sweet Lucy's takeout in the evening with friends
    Sunday: Church, baby shower, and then fantasy football draft in my all girl league.  First time doing an in person draft, and first time doing FF in several years...and no DH to help me.  So I will probably totally screw up. :)
    Emma 5.13.10
    The nestie formerly known as LandD052006 :*-( 

• Tonight: Phillies game with my parents and siblings.  This was a Father's Day gift to my dad.

Should be interesting after the announcement about Charlie! 

Tonight- DH just called to tell me he has a surprise for me... his co-worker let it slip that it is a 6 pack of pumpkin beers ... yummmm Before I have some I'm going to try to get some sewing down 

Tomorrow- Dress fitting, birthday party and hopefully some relaxing 

Sunday- DH may go to the Phillies game but if not I want to go to the dog park and enjoy this beautiful weather. Also starting to pack for the beach in a week! 

imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Tonight: Visit with some really adorable twin baby boys.  Oh yeah, and their parents.
    Tomorrow:  Zoo with friends.
    Sunday:  Cleaning, lounging, etc.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/29vfnet.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm here, still pregnant and being sucked into the zone where you forget what day of the week it is! Tonight: Dinner @ the ILs. Saturday: No set plans. Sunday: No set plans. Happy Friday everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Tonight: Phillies game with my parents and siblings.  This was a Father's Day gift to my dad.

Should be interesting after the announcement about Charlie! 

Yeah this sucks, hardcore.  I'm so upset.

• MrsBeagle said:
    Tonight: Visit with some really adorable twin baby boys.  Oh yeah, and their parents.
    Tomorrow:  Zoo with friends.
    Sunday:  Cleaning, lounging, etc.
    I'll look for you at the zoo tomorrow. :)
    Emma 5.13.10
    The nestie formerly known as LandD052006 :*-( 
  • Today and tomorrow beach with John's family

Sunday- finally organizing as all the stuff I ordered from the container store arrived
    [IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]