Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recs on things to do / see..

So my husband and I are coming out there for two weeks (well, he'll be there for two, im only coming for one) and when he is not learning his new site, we want to see some things in the area so we are sort of familiar with what is around.

Do you ladies have any recs on things we should do? We'll be looking for restaurant ideas as well. We'll be at a hotel that has a restaurant, but im sure that'll get old after a few days. 

We are also going to go out and check out a few towns that you guys suggested so that way we can start the process of house hunting! I cant wait to get out there in June! My kids are very unhappy though, that they are going to have to start school in July or August depending on where we chose to buy.  Here, they start the day after Labor Day,

so
<a target="_blank" href="http://crazymomadventures.blogspot.com">Adventures of a Mom</a>

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff183/jvivace98/Summer2011009-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Where is time going??

Re: Recs on things to do / see..

• what area of town?  You can see a baseball Spring Training game.  I think there are 12-14 teams here and it started last week.  Games are all over the valley.  If you're in Glendale, you've got the Westgate - restaurants/entertainment.  Tempe is Mill Avenue (college town).  Downtown Scottsdale has art walks, good restaurants (there was a parade last weekend).  Super Far East valley is the Renaissance Festival thru later this month.  If you take a drive you can go to Sedona, Flagstaff, etc.
    Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker