Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Controlled substance.

I think Cadbury Eggs should be a controlled substance. You should have to have a prescription to get them, you should have to wait in line at the store so that the person behind the window can only give it out in very, very, very small allotted doses. They are addictive and can cause serious health issues if something is not done about them soon.  

Re: Controlled substance.

• I don't like the big ones, too goopy! I refuse to try the minis...I don't need them! Maybe next year if I'm not trying to work off a bunch of winter weight!
  • image Alisha_A:
    I don't like the big ones, too goopy! I refuse to try the minis...I don't need them! Maybe next year if I'm not trying to work off a bunch of winter weight!

Wow!  That's impressive to me.  I guess I'm just not that self-disciplined, which would explain a lot of things.  Wink  But I try to only have a couple during the easter season and but them one at a time so there aren't any just sitting around.  But man, are they addictive!

• I always try to like them but end up handing them off to my husband when I'm about halfway through. I agree with Alicia - they're to goopy, sugary, and I just don't really like milk chocolate.
  • image pearly1:
    I always try to like them but end up handing them off to my husband when I'm about halfway through. I agree with Alicia - they're to goopy, sugary, and I just don't really like milk chocolate.

Again, wow!  I so wish I had this "problem." 

• i'm pretty sure she is talking about the mini eggs. those are the ones that they lace with crack. so far, i have managed not to buy any yet this year. now if only my coworker can refrain from bringing some in... i'll be okay.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • As I read this I am actually sitting in bed with a bag of minis...  and now that they make them in dark chocolate?!?  Its over for me.  Does anyone want to come over to my house and confinscate my cadbury minis?
  • image FutureMrsLynch:
    As I read this I am actually sitting in bed with a bag of minis...  and now that they make them in dark chocolate?!?  Its over for me.  Does anyone want to come over to my house and confinscate my cadbury minis?

Wait ~ they come in bags now?!?  I've only ever seen them in the mini egg crates.  I don't think it is healthy for me to know this!  And in dark chocolate?!?  I'm done for! Embarrassed

• I've never had a mini (and probably shouldn't ever), are they just like the big ones only smaller? Or are they something totally different? I LOVE the big ones but can only eat about one or two a year.
  • I hate those things - so just think you are only eating my allotment in addition to yours.

• image mrsmeld9672:
    I've never had a mini (and probably shouldn't ever), are they just like the big ones only smaller? Or are they something totally different? I LOVE the big ones but can only eat about one or two a year.

They are solid chocolate with a hard shell. ?None of the goopy, sugary stuff in there. ?And they should most definitely be a controlled substance. ?They are SO addictive.?

image steph_august:
    Wait ~ they come in bags now?!?? I've only ever seen them in the mini egg crates.? I don't think it is healthy for me to know this!? And in dark chocolate?!?? I'm done for! Embarrassed

I've never seen the minis in a crate... only the goop filled bigger ones. ?The minis have always come in bags. ?Fortunately they started making little single serving bags a couple years back. ?This is very good for me because no matter what size the bag is, I *will* eat the whole thing once it's open. ?Big trouble if you're buying them by the pound.