Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Did you ever sell a house or condo?

How did you feel?  It's so hard seeing ALL the work we put into the house that we put 5 years of memories into.  All the real estate websites say you have to cut the emotional ties and I just don't know how!
Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes

Re: Did you ever sell a house or condo?

• When I moved in with DH, I sold the condo I had and I really was sad seeing it go!  I didn't know I would be, but I was.  There was no question as to us living in his since it was bigger and much nicer, and me selling mine, but it was still sad, even though I'd only owned in 2 years!  I had bought it by myself and had been proud of that and really liked the little dump. ;o)

• We sold our house almost 2 years ago.  It was bittersweet for me; it was the first place I had owned and where we first lived together.  I was also very emotional since it was where we had brought Mason home, and he would never remember that house.  But I knew we were moving into a more family neighborhood, and we were sick of certain aspects of the house/neighborhood. 
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/24ymh47.jpg[/IMG]
  • I mostly felt jealous of the staging. The house looked nicer than I ever got to have it and I didn't get to enjoy any of it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker