Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

~~~Weekend Plans?~~~

Re: ~~~Weekend Plans?~~~

• I thought Friday would never get here!

Tonight:  Take my Grandma grocery shopping when I get off work, then dinner and hang out with dh

Saturday:  Work out, Clean, Laundry, nothing else planned

Sunday:  Work out, nothing else planned and I am off this Sunday from the Firehouse, wooohooo!!!!

Nice relaxing weekend finally!!

Have a great weekend girls  :)

• TGIF!!!

Tonite:  dinner and movie in with DH

Saturday:  grocery shop, oil, change and date nite to pappadeux.

Sunday:  nothing planned as of yet!

[img]http://tinyurl.com/66bxbsh[/img]

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt103f60.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Tonight: DH wants to go to the Bass Pro Shop sale, fish fry at church, probably visit the ILs

Saturday: DH has to work so Allie and I are hoping to work on the invitations for my future SIL's wedding shower I'm hosting in April, probably just relax at home in the evening.

Sunday: Church in the morning, DH is going fishing with his Dad and cousin so who knows what the Alligator and I will do.

image image
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Today~ Homstudy (learn my new products). Clean & laundry. Paybills.

Tonight~ Dinner with DH, BriAnnaB123 & her DH

Tomorrow~ Pilates @ Lifetime. Hang out with Dad & his wife (in town from Chicago)

Sunday~ Church @ Crossroads. Grocery Store. And hopefully relax

• Tonight: Fish fry at church and then going home to clean up our house.

Tomorrow: Work on some house projects DH has been bugging me about for a while now, and then finish straighting up the house. Going to a bacheloretter party at night and then a couple of the girls are crashing at my house afterwards.

Sunday: Church, lunch with my parents, and then hopefully some laundry.

• Tonight- Laundromat b/c the washer is still broken-woo-hoo!

Saturday & Sunday- absolulty no plans yet.

Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • Tonight:  dinner with DH before I leave go up to my sister's. 

Tomorrow: watch my nieces (5 and 3) then dinner with friends from HS.

Sunday: watch my nieces during the day then head back to Cincinnati.

• Tonight: Surprise 50th B-day party for my aunt

Tomorrow: run errands and clean during the day, go out with a friend and her fiance in the evening.

Sunday: The weekly visit to my parents house, grocery store and dress shopping with my sister for her wedding dress and my bridesmaid dress.

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Today - I CLOSED ON MY HOUSE!!!!  Also going to hang out with DH and finish chores

Tomorrow - marathon training - it's a very long run.  Crash - do some laundry and chores and then out to celebrate closing of house with DH

Friday - Going to a bar on the Northside to hear some bluegrass music