Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*JIH*

How are you feeling so far? When is your first appt? Is your DH so excited?

Re: *JIH*

• My first appt. was last Wednesday. I have my first U/S march 25th.

I feel pretty okay just some light cramps mostly. I have been sleeping more then usual and last night in Home Depot I got really dizzy and had to pull DH away from paint samples for the living room to drive me home.

DH is very excited he keeps calling it "the peanut" and had been really cute. He brought home :"what to expect when your expecting" after we got our blood test confirmation.

• So glad your feeling well for the most part. The tired stuff will get worse until the second trimester, then you will feel like a new woman!

DH and I call our the little beaner. It's going to be tough when he/she gets here to call it anything else. HA!

• Thanks for asking, I think beaner could be a great name for a kid Stick out tongue
  • I still call Chase my "peanut". I actually didn't start saying "chase" until he was clsoe to 2 months old! LOL
  • How exciting!!  I used to get super dizzy too.  FWIW, I loved what to expect.  Many people think it is alarmist, but I found it super helpful.  We also got what to expect the first year and reference it often.

Oh and I still have a million nicknames for Charlie besides his actual name.  As most of you know, when he was in utero he was Plaxico ;)

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • %(*#&$(*#  I want something to call bean/peanut/Plaxico.  But I don't really want a baby.  Such confusion.