International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The inevitable finally happened

C said, "goddamnit".  Once last night and a couple of times this morning.  And darn it, it sounds so freaking hilarious to me!  I suppose it could be much worse, I don't let out the f-bomb very often.  Mostly variations on sh!t and damn.

Re: The inevitable finally happened

• omg, I know Milo's first word will be jackass.  We both have mouths like truckers.

I will admit, I think it's adorable when kids swear...just other people's kids :)

• I am waiting for Bruce to drop an f-bomb one of these days. It is definitely the one I use the most... I thought for a week or so that he was saying sh!t ?but it turned out it was snake. Who knew those two wound sound so similar coming out of a one year old!
  • My first thought was "Oh, no."  but since you think it is funny, I LOL.
    Photobucket
  • image titicole:
    My first thought was "Oh, no."  but since you think it is funny, I LOL.
    Well, I think it's funny in the privacy of my own home.  I would be pretty mortified if she did it in public.  I tried to explain to her that kids don't say that, just mommies.  ;)
  • image clintsbabe:
    I tried to explain to her that kids don't say that, just mommies.? ;)

That might work, until she starts playing house!

• image alcyone:

image clintsbabe:
    I tried to explain to her that kids don't say that, just mommies.  ;)

That might work, until she starts playing house!

hahaha Stick out tongue

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • As a member of the general public, when cute, little kids say these words, you know it isn't on purpose.  Its cute :)
    When a kid is older and is still running around in public with a potty mouth, that's a different story.

• DH and I are seriously trying to work on this too. Considering he's a sailor, I'm always telling him he doesn't help the stereotype. But I can't say much either. At least mine is just when I get really mad though, not the everyday adjective use like some people use.
    Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

• DH is really bad whenever he gets back from a deployment or training exercise.  He's going to have to really watch it!
  • LOL! ?I would totally laugh if a cute kid said that while I was out in public!
  • When I was little we went to the Wright-Patterson air force museum and there was a plane called the StrawberryBiotch and I told everyone "That's what Daddy calls Mommy."

Classic......

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • OMG I was wondering what this was when I opened your post.  DH and I are pretty bad, we need to work on this ourselves! 

• Is it horrible of me that I just chuckled when I read what C did?! It's cute yet I know probably concerning. Hopefully she understands the word is for Moms only, ha! 
  • image Melaina25:

When I was little we went to the Wright-Patterson air force museum and there was a plane called the StrawberryBiotch and I told everyone "That's what Daddy calls Mommy."

Classic......

I remember that plane. ?I love that you took the same filed trips that we did.

?

?