Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning (or Afternoon!)

Hi ladies!  Last night I was fixing baked potatoes and soup, and the potatoes were almost done but I couldn't find the special Crab Bisque soup packet anywhere!  I had to have DH stop at Freddie's to grab some soup, but I was really looking forward to the crab bisque.  Grrr.  The rest of the night was pretty good though.  We watched the finale of Top Chef, and I got in a pretty decent night's sleep (which hasn't happened in awhile).

Today I'm packing my suitcase.  We're leaving tomorrow for my Dad's retirement party at the Oregon coast, then flying out of Portland on Tuesday for New Orleans!  I'm pretty excited, but I hate packing for two separate climates.

Hope everyone is getting excited about the weekend!

Re: Good Morning (or Afternoon!)

• Oh wow, how exciting!!

I finally got my butt in to work and well.... that's about all the excitement I have to list.

• Spacystaci, have fun in NOLA! I didn't know you'd have a stop in PDX on the way... how fun! I hope you have a safe trip! Definitely call if you guys need anything while you're in New Orleans. You have my #, I think??

What did y'all think of Top Chef? I was so upset... one of my Facebook friends who lives out in Boston mentioned the winner in her status update, an HOUR before I got to watch the show out here! Not cool. :( Total faux-pas on her part. It was still a good episode...

?