Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Need Restaurant Rec for Party

My friend is getting married out of town and i want to plan a suprise reception for her and her husband the weekend after they get back, but i've not been to a lot of restuaurants in cinci so i was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice place with a room to reserve for approx. 15-20 people.  i wanted to keep the price range less than $20 for an entree so it'll be affordable for everyone.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks so much!!!

Oh and it doesn't really matter what side of town it's on :)  Thanks!

Re: Need Restaurant Rec for Party

• I suggested this place on another board last week. It's worth checking out.  My husband and I always eat at the bar which is adjacent to the party room.  It appears to be a really nice space for groups.

Pappadeaux in Springdale.  They mostly do cajun food but they have some other options as well.

http://www.pappadeaux.com/pdxfestivityrooms.htm

• Shoot, my reply didn't post! 

We saw a wedding reception at a Chinese buffet on Valentines Day, but that might be a bit too out there!  Our RD was at the Grand Finale in Glendale.  Some entrees are above $20, some are less.  We picked 3 for our group.  Are people paying for their own meals?  If so you could pick one at $20, one below, and one above.  You might also want to do a Sunday brunch.  SOme places might also give you lunch pricing & portions if you don't go on a weekend night.  Try telling a place your price limit and see what they can do for you

Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • The Precint has a beautiful private room upstairs, that would be perfect for that size crowd.  It is probably $5 - $10 more pp than what you are hoping for, but the atmosphere is so nice and cozy, and the food is damn good!  Smile
  • Montgomery Inn, Maggiano's, DeSha's

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • We used Bravo Italian in West Chester and it was great!  Their private room can hold up to 40 I think.  For 15-20 you might share it with another group (they'll use a curtain to divide the space).  Also, I think the Mason location has a smaller private room that you could check out.  The prices aren't too much more than their normal menu prices.

http://www.bravoitalian.com/pdf/menu/bravo_party_planner.pdf