South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

6ft2bride

Are you nervous at all about your u/s?  I have mine on Tuesday and I am excited but nervous that either the medicine is not going to work or my lining is going to be thin.  I wish it tommorrow was Tuesday!

Re: 6ft2bride

• I am nervous.  I am more nervous that they are going to find too many follicles then you have to ovulate and start a new cycle, and that will just kill me.  The way I understand it is if there are no follicles they can adjust your meds now, you dont have to wait another cycle.  I am nervous that the whole thing isnt going to work ya know?  But I am trying to take everything one day at a time.  I have my ultrasound on Thursday.  SO instead of being one day ahead of you, I am 2 days behind.  Let me know how your us goes.  Are you doing IUI after the ultrasound? 
  • No IUI for me.   I had asked about the 'what if' it didn't work and I'm pretty sure that I was told that I would have to get a period then do a higher dose of clomid, not as a back to back thing. I've started spotting tonight.  Just another thing that has me wondering what the heck is going on in there.  I will let you know how it goes.