BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Has anyone used DHC facial products?

I just got a book and some samples and they look affordable. I want to try a few things. I'll wait to see if I like the line before I invest in a pricier product bundle.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone used DHC facial products?

• Sorry I'd be of no help.  I already use a brand that takes the stuff back if you don't like it.  That's what they should all do!
    Bio "Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely!"
  • I use Burt's Beeswax facial cleansers and moisturizers and my skin has never been so soft or pimple free!  This is the one product line that really likes my skin and works and is very gentle.
  • Nope, I'm an Olay girl.
  • I've started breaking out in really painful deep pimples every month and my Avon just isn't cutting it. I think I'm going to shell out 10.50 for this face wash and see if it helps. I've tried plain soap & water, neutrogena, and a few others and nothing is helping.

They have alot of good reviews.

• I hope it works out for you. Do you have sensitive skin?

Also I would rec using a full system.  what i get is about $35 for all 3 parts. but it's simple otherwise i would not be able to keep up!

• I bought the cleanising soap and toner lotion that they reccomended be used with the soap. I'll see how that works. I also go to pick out 4 free samples wich was fun. : )

• image Hyfagal:

I bought the cleanising soap and toner lotion that they reccomended be used with the soap. I'll see how that works. I also go to pick out 4 free samples wich was fun. : )

free stuff rocks!