May 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Welcome back, Christina...and of course,

2»

Re: Welcome back, Christina...and of course,

• image jjenkins:
    You know because she has such a way with words and all Confused

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

I'll try to send it along tonight.  I know I sent it to someone and they had issues opening it.  Maybe I'll do a screenshot and send it over.

• i'd love to see the original post too!
  • Congratulations Christina!!

Boy what a day to have class all day! 

You can totally tell who she pm'ed if you go over to the baby board.  It is a shame that these girls fall for her act, partly because they seem to believe everyone who posts on public message boards is nice.  

And what really p$sses me off is that Angela is a truly nice person who is a very giving soul and that someone who obviously has issues (and would do jack for nobody but herself) feels the need to cause drama.  I can only feel sorry for her to a point, then her bad karma takes over. Those poor children. 

• image mahantango:

And what really p$sses me off is that Angela is a truly nice person who is a very giving soul and that someone who obviously has issues (and would do jack for nobody but herself) feels the need to cause drama.  I can only feel sorry for her to a point, then her bad karma takes over. Those poor children.

Well said.  I think she is a coward.

• image PennyLane06:
    image mahantango:

Well said.  I think she is a coward.

my sentiments exactly Jen...she's a passive-aggressive coward.

• Ok I just took a stroll back over to the PA baby drama board and now I'm irritated. 

That is the exact crap I'm sick off from the regular board.  Someone who comes off being occasionaly holier than thou should not be spouting off how she doesn't post that much on the regular board anymore...um hi you post everyday you freak.  Grrrr.

They keep talking about letting it die but they won't let it die either. *smacking head in disbelie*

• wow -- I need some support over there -- please help the gang is after me!!!

• Oh and I would just like to add that I don't think anyone will EVER forget that Anne had issues with IF because we never get the chance since she was always reminding everyone to email her to "talk" because she's so knowledgeable and supportive.
  • image Mrs.Stover2B:

wow -- I need some support over there -- please help the gang is after me!!!

To quote a very wise person "You can't argue with crazy"

I just wanted them to know the truth.  I wish they'd drop it.

• Wow! I missed a lot this evening.  I love that I'm a bully now, according to some.  If that what sticking up for a friend is, then I guess I am.  I admit that my initial choice of words wasn't the best, but I apologized for that half a dozen times.  It was the point of her post that we all know was wrong.  And Angela, it's safe here.  :)  Off to delete someone as a FB friend...

• Hmmm...new subgroup of nesties. Crazy Mommies.  Postpartum hormone fluctuations make them susceptible to being easily influenced by mega-fringe. (no offense to core mommies!)

Sorry for not backing you up Angela!  I am afraid to post over there since I do not have a baby and I am freaked out by having a pg icon.  And by causing more postings we are just feeding into her evil negative energies.  She is like the dark side of the Force and if you let your bad feelings out it will make her stronger.  Although I could post because I totally have her trumpted on the infertility issue.  Like she would come out of the wood work. 

• I have to admit that I'm really disappointed with PAAZWife and doing that post to Ang.  In my eyes calling Ang out like that does nothing more than cause more drama and stir the pot even more.  How does it solve anything?  While I've never met her (although I know Lesli is friendly with her) from her prior interactions on the regular board I would of expected better from her. 
  • I'm just amazed at how they don't get it.  I'm glad Jen posted to clarify it for them, but it doesn't seem to be helping...wtf. 

And the "this is the reason I don't post on the regular boards much anymore" crap is getting old.

And for what it's worth, I love our "clique" :)    (And yes, that's the correct spelling)

• Ang I'd be glad to post over there and back you up.  I jsut feel like anything will fuel their fire and I'm not about to do that.  I was kind of suprised by paaz wife as well.  But it appears McJeep as at least temporarily taken a leave of absence from there as well.
  • I'm with Denise on this one too.  I would love to reply (we know I can definitely dish out some straight shooting) Embarrassed but I don't think it would help especially since I've never posted there and am still playing mind battles as to whether I want to have a child or not.
  • Hee hee....I love it, too.  I was a little surprised by PAAZ, too, but then again, from the PPD post over there, she might be dealing with some issues right now. 
  • i'm over it -- the ppl I need for support during my pregnancy are right here~~
  • WOW! I missed a lot this evening!  Why did PAAZ even call you out? I guess MCJeep bitched thru email!  I agree completely with your response to her...why is ok for her defend McJeep, but you can't defend Christina!  Again...WOW!
  • Holy crap...I missed all that drama last night.  I'll have to post something but I'm going to think about what I'm going to write first.  I am surprised with PAAZwife also.  I graduated HS with her and I always thought she was a nice person (I didn't hang out with her though). 

Angela, everyone here knows what a wonderful, caring person you are and don't let them bother you.  I will come up with a good response to "back you up" just give me some time to think about what to say.  We all love you here!!! 

• wow, i missed a lot last night!  i hate how PAAZ wife said i don't to start anything but....YEAH OK!!  if you didn't want to start anything you shouldn't have called out ang. an innocent woman who is sticking up for her friend. ugh.
  • image ae2409:
    wow, i missed a lot last night!  i hate how PAAZ wife said i don't to start anything but....YEAH OK!!  if you didn't want to start anything you shouldn't have called out ang. an innocent woman who is sticking up for her friend. ugh.

I know...it's like the whole prefacing "I'm not trying to be mean but..." Starting off with that doesn't mean that the message your delivering still isn't rude, mean, or downright bitchy you're just trying to cover it up by saying "i'm not trying to start something"...

• exactly jen!!