June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

US Weekly: Speidi

They are on the cover of this week's edition. Some of the pictures are so staged:

And listen to how much of a moron she is...

They scanned their hand-written "vows" and have them in the magazine. Heidi wrote,

"I never knew love isested like this."

Umm, does she mean existed? Dumbo.

She's wearing "the only dressy outfit she brought," which happened to be a white dress and shoes. It definately looks like she's hiding something under the dress (like a tummy).

There's no mention that the wedding wasn't real.

But they sure were fast to have the cover and center spread in US Weekly.

Re: US Weekly: Speidi

• They probably decided to sell the photos of their "Spiritual ceremony" before deciding to have one.

I have a hard time belivieng that Heidi only bought one dressy outfit. I don't even go away for the weekend without at least two ( espicially with DH) and Heidi seems like more of a clothes horse than me.

Now back to my regulary scheduled turkey induced coma....