Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Drunk Turkey or Sober Pilgrim?

1). Will you drink tommorrow?

2.)If so what will you drink?

3.) Will everyone in your family be drinking or will you be a loser lush if you do?

4.) Does your family say grace or observe any Thanksgiving traditions?

Re: Drunk Turkey or Sober Pilgrim?

• 1). Will you drink tommorrow?  Absolutely.

2.)If so what will you drink? Wine and Beer

3.) Will everyone in your family be drinking or will you be a loser lush if you do? I think everyone will have something, but I don't think anyone will get tanked.

4.) Does your family say grace or observe any Thanksgiving traditions? We typically just clink glasses.  Nothing formal.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1). Will you drink tommorrow? Absolutely!  One thing I'm actually happy about not going the ILs is because they all don't drink because the grandparents don't drink.  Hello!  I'm an adult and can have an adult beverage if I want to.

2.)If so what will you drink?  Copious amounts of wine

3.) Will everyone in you family be drinking or will you be a loser lush if you do?  Everyone will be drinking

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • 1. yes, of course

2. wine and maybe some vodka

3. oh yes, we all need to drink to handle each other

4. grace.  sometimes there is a round the table of what you are thankful for.

• 1. why wait until tomorrow?

2. whatever auntie has on the table. bringing a bottle of the new buojulies too.

3. everyone.

4. no. eating. maybe someone will say grace. we will all giggle or be awkward.

Greatest thing to ever happen was mr sd and my cousins douchebag boyfriend fighting eagles v giants. ha ha. happy thanxgiving.

• 1). Will you drink tommorrow? definitely

2.) If so what will you drink? bourbon punch & prob white wine

3.) Will everyone in your family be drinking or will you be a loser lush if you do? uh, pretty much everyone

4.) Does your family say grace or observe any Thanksgiving traditions? yes we say grace & also put a family member's name under each plate & go around the table saying why you're thankful for that person

• 1. yes

2. rum, raki, wine

3. all

4. no idea:  we'll have a muslim and at least two heathens, and not sure about the other 2 people. so, there could be grace in the form of giving thanks, but most likely not to a god sorta guy.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • 1) Hells yes

2) Beer before & after dinner, wine during...bought Chaddsford Spiced Apple wine to bring with.

3) Everyone drinks, even the underage kids...like 17-20 year olds.

4) Yes, we always say a nice grace, the traditional bless us oh lord and then someone will chime in with what they're thankful for...(after a couple hours of drinking this could go on a while).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic