Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Saturday is at a end and I didn't get anything done

I needed to clean today but am finding myself still in my pajams and the most I did was fill the dish washer and sweep (I have all tile so sweeping is kind of a big task).  I guess that leaves the bathrooms, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting for tomorrow.  I have VERY little motivation today.  Thankfully next weekend is a 4 day weekend and no one is visting my house.

Re: Saturday is at a end and I didn't get anything done

• Everyone is entitiled to a lazy day now and then, Today was yours. There's always tomorrow to do the other stuff.
    My Blog If I hear someone denigrating a woman's body, I think, "Bow to the goddess and kiss my curvy, luscious a$$!" Visit The Nest!
  • I feel the exact same way.  Oh well.
  • It's definitely OK to have a lazy day. We all need them. But if you really need to get stuff done, the worst thing you can do is stay in your pajamas. I hear most people are more motivated when they get dressed rather than staying in pajamas. After all, what do most people do in their pajamas? Relax and sleep. ;)