January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What are you doing?

Yet again, I am bored.  Once school gets started, it will be better. I feel like I am a posting whore here.

Re: What are you doing?

• I like that you post so much! It keeps this board going. I am getting ready to watch true blood in our new home theater! 
  • Jealous about your home theater!!!  I don't watch True Blood.  I saw Michelle's FB status saying that she just started watching it.

How do you even make a home theater? I wouldn't know where to start.

• We had the room in our house when we bought it. We just bought love seats, projector and screen. We had surround sound speakers and blue ray. Come over for a movie night sometime.
  • That would be fun.  J would probably die and want one when we got back. Does Dave work on the weekends?

• Yes usually, but his schedule is different every week. When he opens he is off around 5 or 6.
  • That is nice!!  We'll def. have to plan something.

I am sitting here on reading TB forums (snarky central) and watching the news.

• I'm taking a break from TB I think it is preventing me from moving on.
  • understandable.  I find it to be super negative.

Tomorrow we are getting the new platform.  I hate it and not happy.

• image jjbmstinco:

I am sitting here on reading TB forums (snarky central) and watching the news.

I've attempted to read TB forums, but I really don't like their new format. I have a hard time finding what I haven't read yet. I guess it's good for the addict in me if I don't have easy access to them haha 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• tomorrow we'll look like them.Crying

• I think it's ok once you get used to it. I like the notifications on TB.
  • Just got home. Switched with someone to work for me Thursday so I at least get one day off! WAHOO! That was the highlight of my day haha!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• image jjbmstinco:
    tomorrow we'll look like them.Crying

NOOOOOOO!!!!  

Trying to be a good girl and print out job applications. But I think I am trying to do too many things at once, then getting distracted by them all.  

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• The guess it was pushed back to Friday. 

Good for you on doing the applications!  I am trying to work up the motivation to go mow the lawn.