January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: Whats for dinner?

• Those look super interesting! 

Hmmm dinner? Let me think... I just texted Jared asking what we should have...waiting for a response...aaaaand he says "how about we just have pb&j"

>.<  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I thought you were back in CA and he stayed in Seattle?

• Flight leaves this friday around 9:30pm. Jared's coming with me since we have a wedding to go to in CA on Saturday. Then dropping him off at the airport Sunday for his return to Seattle :( Last few days

• I was wondering why you were soooooo sad. Here I was thinking was wow, she is much stronger than I would be...

I will be thinking about you.

• We'll get through it :) I'm sure I'll have my moments, but I'm planning on trying to get myself really busy. Already have tickets to go see Chippendales mid august ;) haha

And thanks for the thoughts! Tell me how those sticks turn out! If well, I'll have to try them :) 

• This place has them and they are so tasty!

http://www.fogodechao.com/locations/

Since you aren't much of a meat eater, this place probably wouldn't your cup of tea but its good.

• I like meat when restaurants cook it :) I have a hard time cooking it myself haha. Oooo there's one in San Jose? Oh! And Vegas! We'll have to go!

• Its expensive but J really likes it.  He has only been there twice.  Both times for a bach party.

50/pp for unlimited meat, and salad bar.

Maybe we should go in Jan around our ann?

• To Vegas? :D That would be awesome! 

• Or were you saying you and J should go for your anniversary ;)

• both. ;)  I mean if we go to Vegas, I would hope you bring him too. 

IDK if Jan would be too soon for people or if the holidays would be a problem. I just worry that if we plan for summer, people will push if off. I am sure none of our spring breaks match up. That's one of the only other times I could think of.

• Yeah, that's what I thought too. If we keep saying summer, it may never happen. Is there a good three day weekend for people in January? Or even get in Friday night stay through Sunday? I start school up again Tuesday January 21st but will have my internship throughout winter break. But I'm sure I can move days around if it's a good weekend for everyone else

• I start school the 6th.  I was thinking about the 2nd-5th. People can come and o as they please if those dates specifically don't work for them.  I would like it if we could all stay at the same hotel just for convenience.

• Ps. the polenta is amazing!

• I have Feb 14-17 off.  14th off for teacher comp day and 17th off for Pres. day.

• Ugh, Lucky! We don't get presidents day off... we get March 31st for Cesar Chavez  >.<

• those polenta sticks sound amazing! I may have to try those. 

I don't know what my schedule is going to be like yet.  

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• And the owners of the melting pot in my area just opened a restaurant similar to this. I guess we have to go try it out sometime! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image jjbmstinco:
    Ps. the polenta is amazing!

Yay! I'm going to have to make them now :)

• David brought home a yummy sandwich from his work. I am my own boss so just let me know a day for vegas and I will be there. 
  • I haven't made any dinner yet....but I'm thinking just cereal. My feet kill and I'm not digging standing around making something.

I wanna come to Vegas! Since I'm all legal and stuff haha.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:

I haven't made any dinner yet....but I'm thinking just cereal. My feet kill and I'm not digging standing around making something.

I wanna come to Vegas! Since I'm all legal and stuff haha.

How is Jan for you?!

• Open. But my funds are tight with me returning to school and my big 2014 Disney trip. Unless someone can find me a dirt cheap flight! = )

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• image lovealwaysfindsaway8202011:

Open. But my funds are tight with me returning to school and my big 2014 Disney trip. Unless someone can find me a dirt cheap flight! = )

I just checked flights from here to Vegas.  They're like $400/person.  My Seattle tickets are actually cheaper than that. 

• yikes. that's what I'm paying for two tickets to orlando. Guess I"m out. Sorry guys = (

• Nothing it set in stone yet.... Don't worry.