Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weight Watchers

I successfully ate all the junk food in my house. Today is day 1 of WW. I'm also looking at...not necessarily committed to...C25K

Re: Weight Watchers

• Good luck! So that means you'll be posting in Tuesdays posts? ;-) 

I really like c25k, but I'm working up to it for now. I love my arc trainer right now. 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've started C25k three times. I always end up quitting because I suck lol

Good luck!! I think I might look into Weight Watchers though....

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I need some kind of weight watchers in my life. Bathing suit season has not been fun this year. 
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Go Steph!
  • This is exactly why we are back on track this week with eating. The week before we leave for vacation we always eat a mish mash of everything to clear out all the perishables before we leave. Now that we are home, we have nothing in our house so we are on a mission tonight to do an epic shopping trip.

I really liked WW, i just honestly dont have the time or the energy working the hours I do in the summer to keep up with it. I loosely follow the meal plans because I know what works for me, but I cant fully give myself to the plan right now.

The gym also starts back up tomorrow. I think if you stick to the 3 days of C25K you will really like it. It sucks to start with, but if you force yourself to run your body almost craves the adrenaline after you are done.