January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good morning from Chantilly!

Good morning from Chantilly, VA everyone! [:)]

Sitting here waiting to go over for indoc......after that, guess I'll see what trouble I can get into.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good morning from Chantilly!

• YAY! is this your official start date?

• Yay! Have an awesome day!
  • image jjbmstinco:
    YAY! is this your official start date?

Sure is! :)

• How is the house hunt/selling going?

• I bet it feels great to be there.
  • image jjbmstinco:
    How is the house hunt/selling going?

Trying to get the house emptied out so we can get the carpets changed, so we can get it listed.  We're getting there. Smile

• Sounds like so much work! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    Sounds like so much work! 

It sounds worse than it is.....

• image aleigha85:
    I bet it feels great to be there.

I sent this to some of my old work friends....

It?s my second day of freedom from the evil dictators.  I can see the castle of the old evil overlords across the way from my spacious cubicle.

Yesterday, I was handed by own beautiful high end laptop.  Feels like it just came out of the box from Dell.  I?d be surprised if anybody aside from me and the IT person for configured it have ever used it.  I was also handed my own cubicle name plate.  I?ve never had one of those in my entire working career.  It?s the small things that make you feel special.  The cubicle I?m sitting in has an individual coat/suit cabinet, along with 4 drawers of varying sizes, a larger roll top compartment, and two upper cabinets.  The coffee room has a fancy coffee maker in it that makes a Keurig look like a cheap drip coffee maker.  Comes with these fancy little pouches.  The fridge has free bottles of water in it for the taking.

This morning, I was able to park in a covered parking garage with plenty of open spaces in it knowing that I?ll be able to head out later and not having to worry about getting in a car that has been baking in the sun all day.  My walk in from the garage was also shaded from the evil ball of plasma in the sky by numerous trees placed between the garage and the building.  On the way in this morning, I asked about ID badges since nobody had said anything about them.  Apparently, they have no use for such things.

I can also leave my phone out in the open on my desk.  I have my personal laptop sitting next to this one and nobody seems to care.

• image jtmh2012:

image aleigha85:

It?s my second day of freedom from the evil dictators.  I can see the castle of the old evil overlords across the way from my spacious cubicle.

Yesterday, I was handed by own beautiful high end laptop.  Feels like it just came out of the box from Dell.  I?d be surprised if anybody aside from me and the IT person for configured it have ever used it.  I was also handed my own cubicle name plate.  I?ve never had one of those in my entire working career.  It?s the small things that make you feel special.  The cubicle I?m sitting in has an individual coat/suit cabinet, along with 4 drawers of varying sizes, a larger roll top compartment, and two upper cabinets.  The coffee room has a fancy coffee maker in it that makes a Keurig look like a cheap drip coffee maker.  Comes with these fancy little pouches.  The fridge has free bottles of water in it for the taking.

This morning, I was able to park in a covered parking garage with plenty of open spaces in it knowing that I?ll be able to head out later and not having to worry about getting in a car that has been baking in the sun all day.  My walk in from the garage was also shaded from the evil ball of plasma in the sky by numerous trees placed between the garage and the building.  On the way in this morning, I asked about ID badges since nobody had said anything about them.  Apparently, they have no use for such things.

I can also leave my phone out in the open on my desk.  I have my personal laptop sitting next to this one and nobody seems to care.

WOW! It sounds like a great place to work!

• image jjbmstinco:
    image jtmh2012:

image aleigha85:

WOW! It sounds like a great place to work!

I'm definitely not complaining yet.

• Good luck on the new job! I'm sure you'll do great.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image jtmh2012:

haha I like how you throw in that "yet". It'll be great and worth it :p 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Wow! Well, welcome back to the board at work then! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    Wow! Well, welcome back to the board at work then! 

It may only be temporarily.  I've been up at the corporate office for new hire stuff.  So they really didn't care what I did. Right now I'm back at the apartment in Richmond waiting for the internet installers to show up, then I'm headed back to Chesapeake to surprise Joy.  Will stay there until they can get me processed.

• image Jean9ds:
    image jtmh2012:

haha I like how you throw in that "yet". It'll be great and worth it :p 

Long story....:(