January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend

I am taking it easy today. Helping DH finish the home theater. I'm off tomorrow too and going jets skiing with my dad and family. Should be fun. What's everyone else up to? 

Re: Weekend

• We are staying put today. It's pretty cold and grey up here. Thinking about baking. Hope you enjoy your relaxing day.

• I was thinking about baking something too. I haven't decided what yet and know if I do bake I will just eat it all. Very grey and rainy here. I am totally up for a movie day. 
  •  I started the lemon bars so we will see. We have a dvr that the cable company pre records certain shows. J and i started parenthood. We will probably watch that today. I need something chocolate.

• Lemon bars... Not that good. :(

• Friday we visited DH's family for a few hours. Yesterday we stayed at home and went for a walk at night. I'm not sure what we are going to do today. DH is sleeping on the sofa with Abby on his chest. They look so cute!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Taking it easy and baking sound perfect! All my baking stuff is in California :(

And parenthood is suuuuch a good show. I love it

And Megan, Abby is absolutely adorable. I just saw her hiccups video. I love it :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Soon you will be able to bake with us Jean.

• Yessss! Then we'll have to have What Did You Bake Wednesdays or something like that :)

• I like what did you bake Wednesday! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Awesome! We will start that then :) haha. YES!