Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Andrea

How are you holding up? I've been thinking about you and Ben. Know were here to talk. 

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011

Re: Andrea

• thanks for asking.

Today I'm feeling better, and Ben seems to be doing better. Basically this past week i've gone to work, come home and gone to bed. but i've had complete insomnia so I've just been staring at the ceiling.

Ben on the other hand wasn't working untill I pulled his a$s out of bed Wednesday morning and made him leave the house. It kills me that he's taking all of this so hard.

We both feel like we lost our chance at having kids. and he feels completely responsible for that because its Male Factor infertility.

This morning he said to me he's going to have sex with me every single day until I get pregnant. So I think he still has hope. he wants this, I know he does, he's just heartbroken.

Again, I would give everything to do more treatments and he's completely over that and feels it will happen naturally or we'll just have to live with it not happening at all.

• I've been thinking about you guys all week.  I'm glad you are feeling better today, and you got Ben out of bed Wednesday.  Sounds like you guys are there for each other and that's really good.  
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic