January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Alyssa

What did you end up doing in AC?

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: Alyssa

• We ended up going out to the outlets shopping, then we went for a short walk on the beach, stop by one of the stores to get the necessary salt water taffy, and then went to dinner at the melting pot. We then did a little gambling- I came out a dollar richer, which is a success, because I am extremely unlucky.

The next morning we got up and watched the water show in the pier shops and headed home. We had a great time, and it was so nice to meet you! How did the birthday party go? 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Sounds like you had a great time.

The birthday party was terrible. It was very hot in their house (like there was no AC on). Liliana was awake and fussing the entire time. I fed her and she was still unhappy because she was so hot. My friend and wife didn't offer to get me a drink or something to eat, even though they saw that my hands were full with the baby. No one really talked to me. Oh and there were a bunch of very bratty loud kids running around in the small living room since it was raining outside. I left before the cake was even cut.

• I'm sorry. That does sound pretty terrible. I hope that you can still stay friends with him though and he gets to a happier place
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Thanks. Yes, him and I will probably always be friends.